From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: No emergency debate on Gaza
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:17:07 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:17 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68405648

<quote>

Commons Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle has rejected the SNP's request for an emergency debate on Gaza.

</quote>

That will be a relief to all those MP's and parties who didn't fancy having to explain why they are against a ceasefire in Gaza, are happier having Israel murdering innocent civilians, babies, children, mothers and fathers.

Repeated assertions that "murdering is okay" is just as legitimate and as acceptable as "murdering is not okay" were never credible in my view and never should be.

I can however understand why those in favour of murder would like people to believe it is, are trying to convince us that it is.

I am never going to agree, and nor would any decent person.