From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Starmer gets it wrong, again
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:05:21 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 23:05 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2024/02/26/rishi-sunak-latest-news-yorkshire-cabinet-lee-anderson-khan

<quote>

"I think this is straightforward. It is Islamophobia and the Prime Minister should call it out for what it is.

"The reason he won't is because he is so weak".

</quote>

No, it's much simpler than that.

Sunak knows accusing Anderson of Islamophobia will further alienate the racists in the tory party who already hate him because of the colour of his skin.

The only reason Sunak is even leader is because the parliamentary party knew they dare not put it to a vote of their racist members.

They can't afford to lose even more supporters to Reform UK.