From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Tears of a father
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:01:44 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:01 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-68400463

<quotes>

Ahmad al-Ghuferi missed the bomb that obliterated his family.

When 103 relatives were killed in a strike on their family home in Gaza City, he was stuck 50 miles away, in the occupied West Bank town of Jericho.

A large bomb attack on his uncle's house that evening killed his wife and his three young daughters - Tala, Lana and Najla.

It also killed Ahmad's mother, four of his brothers and their families, as well as dozens of his aunts, uncles and cousins. More than 100 dead in all.

Over two months on, some of their bodies are still trapped under the rubble.

</quotes>

He says "103 relatives".

Israel and her propagandists say "103 examples of sub-human garbage who deserved to die" - an extended family and an Israeli murder well executed.

Their only regret is Ahmad al-Ghuferi and others didn't die as well.

Re: Tears of a father

<20240227190546.00002451@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15030&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15030

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Tears of a father
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:05:46 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:05 UTC

On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:01:44 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> He says "103 relatives".

"The eldest victim was a 98-year-old grandmother; the youngest a baby boy born just nine days earlier".

But that's just tugging at heart strings, playing the emotion card. Evil doesn't care who it murders. Nor does Israel.

Re: Tears of a father

<urlcum$fcr$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15032&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15032

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:25:10 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (BARRY Z = spamming/forging = Anita = jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:25 UTC

In article <20240227190144.00002c98@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling by the psychopath "Happy Hippy", who wrote "I can deliver you
a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", and suggested to murder the entire
family of a poster, flushed]

Some details about Hamas, the neo-Nazi and Islamofascist organization which
began the Gaza-Israel War, with an unprovoked attack against Israel, during
which numerous Israeli civilians were tortured, murdered, and their corpses
mutilated. The barbarism of the attack made a top US expert state "It is like
Hamas released 2,000 Jeffrey Dahmers into Southern Israel",
https://twitter.com/SpencerGuard/status/1733134434998652981. In addition,
Hamas abducted about 250 Israelis, many of them babies, women, and people
in their 80's. Most of them are still in captivity, and many of them were
murdered by Hamas.

While all these facts are well-known, Hamas still enjoys a huge amount of
support among Palestinians, with 98% of them stating that after the
atrocities committed by Hamas, they are "more proud to be Palestinians",
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/middle-east/palestinian-territories/1700158968-survey-finds-majority-in-the-west-bank-justify-the-oct-7-massacre.

A few links about Hamas's genocidal attack
https://sofmag.com/hamas-terror-video-john-spencer/
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/28/world/middleeast/oct-7-attacks-hamas-israel-sexual-violence.html
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/12/22/world/europe/beeri-massacre.html
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-rape-of-the-israeli-women-october-7-hamas-gaza-progressives-c2a4cd38

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

How Hamas inflates the number of civilian victims:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital
Before it turned out that an Islamic Jihad rocket hit the hospital,
Hamas claimed that "500 were killed". Even other Gaza sources provided
far lower figures, and independent experts estimate the number at
about 50.
Numerous other Hamas and Jihad rockets exploded in Gaza, with Israel being blamed
for the resulting deaths and injuries.

Re: Tears of a father

<urldb5$fcr$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15033&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15033

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:31:49 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (BARRY Z = spamming/forging = Anita = jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:31 UTC

In article <20240227190546.00002451@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> He says "103 relatives".

Yes, and they said "500 dead" in the Al-Ahli hospital (while the real figure
is about 50), before they realized it was one of their own rockets.

But you know that, you shitty, lying little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>