From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The Hitlerite Convention
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:55:13 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 19:55 UTC

https://www.commondreams.org/news/50-arrested-in-jewish-led-protest-of-gaza-genocide-at-biden-tv-taping

<quotes>

50 Arrested in Jewish-Led Protest of Gaza Genocide at Biden TV Taping

Jewish Voice for Peace activists wearing shirts reading "Not In Our Name" unfurled banners and chanted slogans inside 30 Rockefeller Center in Midtown Manhattan, where Biden was taping an interview with the eponymous host of the "Late Night Show With Seth Meyers."

"The president needs to start answering to the American people—not the far-right Israeli government indiscriminately bombing the people of Gaza," said Jewish Voice for Peace.

</quotes>

Not all Jews and not all Israelis are evil. But some are.