From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "I was lyin' in a burned-out basement, With a full moon in my eyes"
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:12:28 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 13:12 UTC

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/385983

<quotes>

After the European Broadcasting Union disqualified the song "October Rain", which was selected by Israel for the Eurovision Song Contest, due to the fact that it contained political messages, Ran Boker of Ynet reported on Wednesday that an alternative song, "Dance Forever", that was sent for EBU examination was also disqualified for the same reason.

</quotes>

Unsurprisingly the EBU and "Europe" are being accused of anti-Semitism and genocidal hatred of Jews. The racism coming from Israel isn't particularly surprising either.

If Israel won't back down on the propagandising I really can't see how they are going to compete. Which means a whole lot of votes from the Axis of Evil going elsewhere. Possibly to Ukraine again.