From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: It's Jews what done it
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 19:17:26 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 19:17 UTC

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/i-am-proud-of-the-ruins-of-gaza-israeli-minister-tells-knesset

<quotes>

'I am Proud of the Ruins of Gaza' – Israeli Minister Tells Knesset

Israel's Minister for the Advancement of Women, May Golan, has yet again displayed disregard for Palestinian life by expressing pride in the "ruins" of the besieged Gaza Strip, adding that every Palestinian baby will in future, "tell their grandchildren what the Jews did."

Golan, 37, is a Likud Party member known for inflammatory statements she made about African refugees in Israel.

Calling the refugees "Muslim infiltrators," she reportedly said many have Aids, and demanded they be expelled from the country.

Her nomination by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a consul-general to New York early last year was "denounced by Israeli and American former diplomats, as an affront to the US and damaging for Israel"

</quotes>

When Jews are bragging about what they have done to Palestinians it doesn't seem fair to call out those pointing out what Jews have done as anti-Semites.

Still, it's good that she says it, keeps uttering her vitriolic hatred, or people might forget those on Israel's far right are sick evil fucks.

I think she can be certain that Palestinians won't ever forget what Jews have done to them, how many innocent people Jews have murdered.

The little Hitlerite rants and raves, in a strange language somewhat resembling English (Re: It's Jews what done it)

<urqnbt$nm7$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15065&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15065

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The little Hitlerite rants and raves, in a strange language somewhat resembling English (Re: It's Jews what done it)
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 19:53:33 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 19:53 UTC

In article <20240229191726.0000612e@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> I think she can be certain that Palestinians won't ever forget what Jews have done
> to them, how many innocent people Jews have murdered.

"It's Jews what done it"? LOL.

Fuck off, you boring little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>