From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Belgium slams Israel's murder, calls it murder
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 20:35:19 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 20:35 UTC

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/2/29/israels-war-on-gaza-live-mass-killing-of-children-in-slow-motion-ngo

<quotes>

Belgium deputy PM Petra De Sutter says she is "horrified" by the news of Palestinians in Gaza having been shot at while waiting to receive aid.

"Murdering people queueing for essential humanitarian aid?", she wrote on X.. "This is a flagrant violation of international humanitarian law and fully goes against the [International Court of Justice’s] provisional measures."

</quotes>

Yeah, but why would Israel care when she's got America as her bitch, protecting her, supporting her murder, blocking every effort to end the murder ?