Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: The novel "I'm a drunk crackhead and don't remember many details"
defense
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 00:55:03 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 05:55 UTC

And of course, thats all the dems need to hear, case closed !

So we have Xiden and son on a conference call and email exchanges with
CCP chinks, days later their bank accounts were flooded with over
$5MILLION from china ,, And we are supposed to believe that "the big
guy" had nothing at all to do with it, they just felt like gifting his
drunk, suicidal, porn addicted crackhead son with pallets of $$ for no
apparent reason ?
Chinks & Russians [obviously] have nothing over US Bolsheviks when it
comes to lying, naked greed, corruption and using state power &
propaganda to protect their interests at all costs - Senile, corrupt
pervert is too big too fall and so in fact is above all laws because
they made it so.

``````````````````

Hunter Biden acknowledges 'big guy' Joe email in bombshell testimony but
insists father was not involved with deals despite putting him on the
phone with associates and admitting he was too high or drunk to recall
damning texts with foreigners

READ MORE: Hunter Biden insists he 'did NOT' involve Joe in shady
deals in closed-door impeachment deposition
Hunter claimed he didn't remember leaving his infamous laptop at
the repair shop was 'drunk and high' and suicidal most of his business
career
He acknowledged the email exchange from his ex-associate about '10
held by H for the big guy,' during the interview
But he insisted that his dad was not involved in the Chinese deal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13143147/Hunter-Biden-admits-putting-Joe-speakerphone-friends-associates-doesnt-recall-incriminating-messages-foreign-businessmen-drunk-high-tried-kill-daily-basis.html