Quick, sing me the BUDAPEST NATIONAL ANTHEM!!

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"

SubjectAuthor
* George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"The Happy Hippy
+- Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"Loose Cannon
`* Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"TWP
 +- Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"Loose Cannon
 +* Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"The Happy Hippy
 |`- Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"The Happy Hippy
 `- Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"The Happy Hippy

1
George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"

<20240301130809.00001d49@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15093&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15093

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 13:08:09 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 13:08 UTC

Workers Party - 39.7%
Independent - 21.3%
Conservative - 12,0% (-19.2%)
Labour - 7.7% (-43.9%)
Lib Dems - 7.0%
Reform UK - 6.3% (-1.8%)

"Keir Starmer - this is for Gaza. And you will pay a high price, in enabling, encouraging and covering for, the catastrophe presently going on in occupied Palestine in the Gaza strip.

"Keir Starmer and Rishi Sunak are two cheeks of the same backside and they both got well and truly spanked tonight."

This is what happens when parties choose to join the Axis of Evil, fail to take a stand against the murder of innocent people, support that murder continuing, label opposition to murder as "hate speech" and "anti-Semitic", call those against murder "extremists".

Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"

<ursrc1$g3p$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15095&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15095

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 15:14:09 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 15:14 UTC

In article <20240301130809.00001d49@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling/lies flushed]

It's hardly surprising that a Hitlerite supports other Hitlerites.

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi, antisemitic propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/11/intellectuals-condemn-mahmoud-abbass-attempt-to-justify-antisemitism

From a post by "Happy Hippy"
****************************
<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"

<65e3a91c$3$19596$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15143&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15143

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 02 Mar 2024 22:33:00 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 22:33 UTC

On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 13:08:09 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> Workers Party - 39.7%
> Independent - 21.3%
> Conservative - 12,0% (-19.2%)
> Labour - 7.7% (-43.9%)
> Lib Dems - 7.0%
> Reform UK - 6.3% (-1.8%)
>

> "Keir Starmer - this is for Gaza. And you will pay a high price, in
> enabling, encouraging and covering for, the catastrophe presently going
> on in occupied Palestine in the Gaza strip.
>
> "Keir Starmer and Rishi Sunak are two cheeks of the same backside and
> they both got well and truly spanked tonight."
>

> This is what happens when parties choose to join the Axis of Evil, fail
> to take a stand against the murder of innocent people, support that
> murder continuing, label opposition to murder as "hate speech" and
> "anti-Semitic", call those against murder "extremists".

I loved hearing the PM say Galloway was a threat to democracy! :-)
Very familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QNROBBEOY
"[You'll] just have to suck it up - I won the election!"

I don't know how Israel should deal with the Hamas attack - they obviously
have to do something, but plowing into Gaza isn't going to do anything but
shift the political landscape against them in their donor and allied
countries. If they had to invade they could have made a show of trying to
help the civilian population instead of making a show of wiping the place
out. Punishing everyone may have pleased Israelis but it gave everyone
else connected with them the job of explaining why they were going along
with it.

Galloway asked that question, now he's the winner.

Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"

<us0dtr$qgr$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15144&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15144

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 23:49:15 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Christians against SPAMMING, sub-human devil worshiper, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka 'BARRY')
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 23:49 UTC

In article <65e3a91c$3$19596$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>,
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

> I don't know how Israel should deal with the Hamas attack - they obviously
> have to do something, but plowing into Gaza isn't going to do anything but
> shift the political landscape against them in their donor and allied
> countries. If they had to invade they could have made a show of trying to
> help the civilian population instead of making a show of wiping the place
> out. Punishing everyone may have pleased Israelis but it gave everyone
> else connected with them the job of explaining why they were going along
> with it.

Fair enough. What would *you* have done, in order to fight an enemy
that hides among his own civilian population; that does its best
to maximize civilian losses on *both* sides; and that robs basically
all the aid provided to the civilian population?

This is not a usual war, and it should not be viewed as such. Israel
can and should be criticized, just like anyone else, but you cannot
forget who started this and how, what their goal is, how they fight,
and last but not least, who declare they will do it all over again
and again and again.

Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"

<20240303152433.00003a72@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15153&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15153

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:24:33 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:24 UTC

On 02 Mar 2024 22:33:00 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 13:08:09 +0000, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > Workers Party - 39.7%
> > Independent - 21.3%
> > Conservative - 12,0% (-19.2%)
> > Labour - 7.7% (-43.9%)
> > Lib Dems - 7.0%
> > Reform UK - 6.3% (-1.8%)
> >

> > "Keir Starmer - this is for Gaza. And you will pay a high price, in
> > enabling, encouraging and covering for, the catastrophe presently
> > going on in occupied Palestine in the Gaza strip.
> >
> > "Keir Starmer and Rishi Sunak are two cheeks of the same backside
> > and they both got well and truly spanked tonight."
> >

> > This is what happens when parties choose to join the Axis of Evil,
> > fail to take a stand against the murder of innocent people, support
> > that murder continuing, label opposition to murder as "hate speech"
> > and "anti-Semitic", call those against murder "extremists".
>

> I loved hearing the PM say Galloway was a threat to democracy! :-)
> Very familiar.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QNROBBEOY
> "[You'll] just have to suck it up - I won the election!"
>
> I don't know how Israel should deal with the Hamas attack - they
> obviously have to do something, but plowing into Gaza isn't going to
> do anything but shift the political landscape against them in their
> donor and allied countries. If they had to invade they could have
> made a show of trying to help the civilian population instead of
> making a show of wiping the place out. Punishing everyone may have
> pleased Israelis but it gave everyone else connected with them the
> job of explaining why they were going along with it.
>
> Galloway asked that question, now he's the winner.

Yup, Israel has fucked-up big time. And all because Netanyahu and his merry band of fascists are running the show. They thought ethnic cleansing would secure their political future and seem to have forgotten how the world sees them, or really don't care.

They have flushed decades of "Jews are the Good Guys, the ones most hard done by" down the pan.

They seem to have believed they had unconditional support for whatever they do which would last forever, and to a good degree they were right, but not everyone has joined up with the Axis of Evil to cheer Israeli murder, is willing to excuse it.

Obviously Israel had to act. Just as we would have to act if we had terrorist cells working within Britain to slaughter civilians and overthrow the government, as we have had in the not so distant past.

But can you imagine, in the wake of a 9-11 type event, shutting the borders and turning off the water and electricity to starve everyone to flush out those terrorists, bombing housing estates and homes, hospitals, schools, hotels, buses and trains they have travelled upon, to kill them wherever they may be hiding, putting troops on the streets to shoot anyone who happens to get in their way when hunting those terrorists ?

I am sure we'd all be happy to be innocent victims, punished and dead, because the government wants to kill the cunts who upset them, happy to see our families murdered in the name of fighting terrorism we have no truck with.

Not. It's an appalling notion no one would stand for.

Don't believe anyone who says that's legitimate, what Israel has to do, that she has no choice, it's a war unlike any other. They are simply hoping you will be fooled into supporting evil, becoming another apologist for murder.

Netanyahu and his fascists may believe murdering innocent people is acceptable, Colonel Kemp may agree, tory scum and Starmer may say it's the right thing to do, but it's not.

Galloway refused to kowtow to the Axis of Evil and was deservedly rewarded for not doing so.

Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"

<20240303154119.000078c8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15155&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15155

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:41:19 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:41 UTC

On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:24:33 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Yup, Israel has fucked-up big time. And all because Netanyahu and his
> merry band of fascists are running the show. They thought ethnic
> cleansing would secure their political future and seem to have
> forgotten how the world sees them, or really don't care.

I'm sure our resident fucked in the head pro-Israel propagandist will be along to call me a "nazi piglet", a "psychopath", a "Hitlerite", a supporter of Palestinian "sub-human grabage", and whatever else, in an attempt to demonise me, but he can't counter or discredit the message.

Not when Netanyahu and his ministers tell us, and keep on telling us, that's exactly what the plan is; to permanently deny Palestinians statehood, to drive Palestinians out of their lands, and steal it for themselves. And the way they are going to do it is by starving Palestinians and genocidal slaughter.

It feels weird even writing that, would be insane if it wasn't so well evidenced in their own words. I'd call it conspiracy theory bullshit if we didn't have them telling us that's what they are going to do in their own words.

And they are quite proud of what they are planning to do, are shameless with it.

Challenge them on it and they simply double-down on what is plainly pure evil, label criticism of it as hate speech, racism and anti-Semitic.

Re: George Galloway is back - "This is for Gaza"

<20240303155511.000052de@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15156&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15156

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:55:11 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 15:55 UTC

On 02 Mar 2024 22:33:00 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If they had to invade they could have
> made a show of trying to help the civilian population instead of
> making a show of wiping the place out.

Careful - or you might find yourself on the naughty step, joining the growing ranks of "Islamists", "nazi piglets", "Hitlerites", "terrorists", "sub human garbage", "racists" and "anti-Semites".

The staggering thing is - they really do want to wipe the place out, don't think there's anything wrong with wanting that, doing that. They don't see a problem with any of that.

I recall there was someone back in the 1930's who thought the same way.

Chaplin ? The moustache seems familiar.