From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The rush to congratulate Galloway
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 13:15:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 13:15 UTC

Board of Deputies of British Jews

"George Galloway is a demagogue and conspiracy theorist, who has brought the politics of division and hate to every place he has ever stood for Parliament. His election is a dark day for the Jewish community in this country, and for British politics in general".

According to Sunak that is the kind of demonising, divisive and unacceptable language which is destroying British politics and is causing MP's to fear for their lives.