From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Biden - Bizarre and inexplicable ?
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 17:45:48 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 17:45 UTC

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4500351-mehdi-hasan-biden-netanyahu-israel

<quotes>

Progressive pundit Mehdi Hasan blasted President Biden for not doing more to end Israel's ongoing war in Gaza, which he argued the president could end with one phone call.

"Joe Biden has the power to pick up the phone and end this war. He can ring the Israeli prime minister and say, 'We’re cutting you off. We’re cutting off aid, we’re cutting off armament.' Israelis themselves, Israeli generals say, 'We can’t do this war without America.' He hasn't done it," Hasan said during a recent appearance on CNN.

"The idea that he would risk not only his own presidency but the future of American democracy for the sake of Benjamin Netanyahu and Itamar Ben-Gvir and Bezalel Smotrich and the rest of the fascists in Israel is bizarre and inexplicable to me," he added.

</quotes>

It's not that inexplicable when that's simply part of the obligation in Making America Israel's bitch, choosing to be beholden to America's Israel and Jewish lobbies.

And it's not that bizarre given America has always chosen to be Israel's bitch, unconditionally supporting whatever she does, even if it is downright evil, illegal, or immoral.

Biden is simply doing what every other American president has done; issuing criticism as deserved in public even while giving Israel their 'it's actually okay by us' thumbs up.

America took long enough to act against Hitler and his sick Nazis so it's no surprise they won't act against Israeli fascists. Even now being a neo-Nazi or fascist is a protected right under the American Constitution.

It's why America has so many problem; it deems evil as being on an equal footing as good.