All great ideas are controversial, or have been at one time.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

SubjectAuthor
* Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
+- Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansLoose Cannon
`* Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansJesse
 `* Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
  +- Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansLoose Cannon
  `* Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansJeSSe
   `* Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
    +* Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansJeSSe
    |`* Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
    | `* Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansJeSSe
    |  `* Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansThe Happy Hippy
    |   `- Re: I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead JewsJeSSe
    `- Re: Polarisation in the War on PalestiniansLoose Cannon

1
Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<20240301231114.00001633@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15118&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15118

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 23:11:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 23:11 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68446419

<quote>

The conflict in the Middle East has had a profound effect on UK politics.

Earlier this week, Rishi Sunak warned of "polarisation" in the debate.

</quote>

I don't see how there could not be "polarisation" in the debate. You either believe that murdering tens of thousands of innocent people is wrong or it isn't.

There is no middle ground.

I am on the side that believes murdering tens of thousands of innocent people is wrong. That's why I am labelled a 'nazi piglet', 'sub-human garbage', a 'psychopathic Hitlerite' along with other endless demonisations and name-calling by those who believe such murder is acceptable.
I would point to God never having an 'except when' clause in his "Thou shalt not murder" commandment.

Not in the Old or New Testament, not in the Protestant or Catholic Bible, not in the Torah.

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<urucnt$lu1$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15121&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15121

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 05:16:45 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Christians against SPAMMING, sub-human devil worshiper, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka 'BARRY')
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 05:16 UTC

In article <20240301231114.00001633@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> I am on the side that believes murdering tens of thousands of
> innocent people is wrong.

No you're not.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<17b9051fee99b6e8$88926$2939415$10d55a65@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15131&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15131

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 13:12:37 -0500
 by: Jesse - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 18:12 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68446419

> I would point to God never having an 'except when' clause in his "Thou shalt not murder" commandment.

You never cease to amaze me with your utter stupidity, setting yourself
up for instant, entirely predictable fail.
I guess you think there is an "except when you threaten it" clause, for
wasn't it YOU who threatened a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews,
including men, woman, children and family pets too ?

YES IT WAS

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

How do you reconcile your sniveling holier than thou preaching with your
actual, well known and oft reposted thoughts and words ?

Weren't thinking about any commandments when you threatened to murder
Ron's innocent wife and children in cold blood, were you ?

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<20240302193703.00001466@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15137&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15137

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 19:37:03 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 19:37 UTC

On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 13:12:37 -0500
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to
> > home. I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you
> > want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too, if that's what
> > you want. How about we start with your wife ?
> >
> > Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing
> > machine ?
> >
> > Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and
> > maybe that's because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay
> > you low like the worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see
> > blood flowing ? That can be arranged. Maybe I should come round and
> > wipe the whole sickening stain of the Yates family away, and show
> > you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies exactly what this death
> > and destruction you are cheer-leading for really means ? What do
> > you think Ron ?

> How do you reconcile your sniveling holier than thou preaching with
> your actual, well known and oft reposted thoughts and words ?

There's nothing to reconcile. You only think there is because you can't comprehend what was actually written, as usual, and consider it as something it isn't and never was.

And it's only oft reposted because because you and the other, even more fuckwitted, cunt keeps reposting it.

Still I can't complain when the fuckwitted cunt has posted my criticism of Zionist murder some THREE HUNDRED TIMES in the last four months.

He's doing a far better job of disseminating 'anti-Zionist propaganda' than I ever could.

And thanks for your own repeat contribution.

It's been posted so many times I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a meme, makes its way into ChatGPT and other AI official responses.

You two are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<us01c7$g3f$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15138&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15138

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 20:15:03 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Christians against SPAMMING, sub-human devil worshiper, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka 'BARRY')
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 20:15 UTC

In article <20240302193703.00001466@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> There's nothing to reconcile. You only think there is because you can't
> comprehend what was actually written,

Just like Holocaust deniers, claiming that things people said and wrote
do not mean what they clearly mean.

Now that David Irving is incapacitated, maybe you can take his place.

But wait -- the old bastard at least had some charisma, while you're
as fascinating as watching snails racing.

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<7OLEN.32658$hN14.28220@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15139&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15139

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:15:53 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 20:15 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 13:12:37 -0500
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to
>>> home. I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you
>>> want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too, if that's what
>>> you want. How about we start with your wife ?
>>>
>>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing
>>> machine ?
>>>
>>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and
>>> maybe that's because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay
>>> you low like the worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see
>>> blood flowing ? That can be arranged. Maybe I should come round and
>>> wipe the whole sickening stain of the Yates family away, and show
>>> you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies exactly what this death
>>> and destruction you are cheer-leading for really means ? What do
>>> you think Ron ?
>
>> How do you reconcile your sniveling holier than thou preaching with
>> your actual, well known and oft reposted thoughts and words ?
>
> There's nothing to reconcile. You only think there is because you can't comprehend what was actually written, as usual, and consider it as something it isn't and never was.
>
> And it's only oft reposted because because you and the other, even more fuckwitted, cunt keeps reposting it.
>
> Still I can't complain when the fuckwitted cunt has posted my criticism of Zionist murder some THREE HUNDRED TIMES in the last four months.
>
> He's doing a far better job of disseminating 'anti-Zionist propaganda' than I ever could.
>
> And thanks for your own repeat contribution.
>
> It's been posted so many times I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a meme, makes its way into ChatGPT and other AI official responses.
>
> You two are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.

Oh yeah sure, so in other words, no remorse for threatening to murder
the innocent wife & children of a fellow poster - "I am utterly shocked
!" said precisely NO ONE.

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<20240303021959.000046ae@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15145&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15145

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 02:19:59 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 02:19 UTC

On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:15:53 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Oh yeah sure, so in other words, no remorse for threatening to murder
> the innocent wife & children of a fellow poster

As I said; You two are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.

After two decades of your shit and lies I am beyond caring what you think.

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<5wREN.120109$TSTa.47722@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15146&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15146

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:46:14 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 02:46 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:15:53 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Oh yeah sure, so in other words, no remorse for threatening to murder
>> the innocent wife & children of a fellow poster
>
> As I said; You two are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.
>
> After two decades of your shit and lies I am beyond caring what you think.

There ain't no statute of limitations for racist mass murder threats -
And if you expect anyone else to play along with your silly charade of
"it was all just one big joke, hyperbole, a misunderstanding, you see !"
then you are goofier than I had given you credit for.

The person you personally threatened sure didn't see it as one big joke,
did he ?
YOU are the joke, fucker, for denying your very own words & intent.

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<20240303052330.00006f73@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15149&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15149

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 05:23:30 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 05:23 UTC

On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:46:14 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:15:53 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Oh yeah sure, so in other words, no remorse for threatening to
> >> murder the innocent wife & children of a fellow poster
> >
> > As I said; You two are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.
> >
> > After two decades of your shit and lies I am beyond caring what you
> > think.
>
> There ain't no statute of limitations for racist mass murder threats

As I said; you are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.

But I don't give a fuck.

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<FRTEN.120111$TSTa.92320@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15150&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15150

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 00:25:47 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 05:25 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:46:14 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> As I said; You two are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.
>>>
>>> After two decades of your shit and lies I am beyond caring what you
>>> think.
>>
>> There ain't no statute of limitations for racist mass murder threats
>
> As I said; you are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.
>
> But I don't give a fuck.

No, racist child killers never give a fuck, and I don't give a fuck what
you do or don't give a fuck about, so fuck yourself, denying BITCH

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<20240303145025.00001771@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15151&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15151

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 14:50:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 14:50 UTC

On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 00:25:47 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:46:14 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> There ain't no statute of limitations for racist mass murder
> >> threats
> >
> > As I said; you are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.
> >
> > But I don't give a fuck.
> >
> No, racist child killers never give a fuck, and I don't give a fuck
> what you do or don't give a fuck about, so fuck yourself, denying
> BITCH

Whatever. You will simply believe whatever you want to believe as you always do, will simply imagine that will be enough to get people to believe your made up shit and lies. Always have, always will.

It's hilarious to see a racist white supremacist like yourself passionately pretending to sympathise with those you hate who you call "kikes" and "JOOS".

Meanwhile you don't have a single word of complaint when your fucked in the head pal tells you he would be happy to see white supremacists shot dead, executed, for complaining about the cost of supporting Israel's murder. So you cheer for that.

Did I mention that you are so stupid you can't even comprehend what you read ?

And he has successfully suckered you into supporting Israel and her murder and that was his job. Mission accomplished. He's got you condemning white supremacists as Nazis, racists and anti-Semitic. Amazing.

Did I mention that you are so fucking stupid that you are hilarious ?

And did I mention I don't give an actual fuck about either of you ?

<quote>

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to
> home. I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you
> want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too, if that's what
> you want. How about we start with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing
> machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and
> maybe that's because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay
> you low like the worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see
> blood flowing ? That can be arranged. Maybe I should come round and
> wipe the whole sickening stain of the Yates family away, and show
> you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies exactly what this death
> and destruction you are cheer-leading for really means ? What do
> you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Polarisation in the War on Palestinians

<us2ltk$e7b$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15158&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15158

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 20:17:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Christians against SPAMMING, sub-human devil worshiper, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka 'BARRY')
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 20:17 UTC

In article <20240303021959.000046ae@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> As I said;

As I said; fuck off, Hitlerite turd.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

<oF5FN.343610$yEgf.207185@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15159&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15159

Subject: Re: I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 16:08:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 21:08 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Mar 2024 00:25:47 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> As I said; you are so fucking stupid it's utterly hilarious.
>>>
>>> But I don't give a fuck.
>>>
>> No, racist child killers never give a fuck, and I don't give a fuck
>> what you do or don't give a fuck about, so fuck yourself, denying
>> BITCH
>
> Whatever. You will simply believe whatever you want to believe as you always do,

Oh, like you don't ? Sure Ok uh huh, yep yeah whatever

> <quote>
>
>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to
>> home. I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you
>> want; men, women and children,. Even their pets too, if that's what
>> you want. How about we start with your wife ?
>>
>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing
>> machine ?
>>
>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and
>> maybe that's because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay
>> you low like the worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see
>> blood flowing ? That can be arranged. Maybe I should come round and
>> wipe the whole sickening stain of the Yates family away, and show
>> you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies exactly what this death
>> and destruction you are cheer-leading for really means ? What do
>> you think Ron ?
>
> </quote>

New hippy tactic, reposting your own homicidal, racist rant to try to
prove that you don't really care, and drive us to stop reposting it
because you do it yourself ?

Nuh uh not going to work, make that you sig line for all I care, I will
never cease to remind you of your base, sick, psychotic, depraved,
racist, lower than dirt threats to mass murder innocent woman & children
just because they are Jewish - Until you man up, do the right thing, try
to get on the right side of the god that you claim to care so much about
but shit all over on a regular basis and APOLOGIZE !

Say you are sorry, say it like you mean it, and it stops.