IBM Pollyanna Principle: Machines should work. People should think.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: America blocks another UN resolution

SubjectAuthor
* America blocks another UN resolutionThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: America blocks another UN resolutionThe Happy Hippy
|`- Re: America blocks another UN resolutionLoose Cannon
`* Re: America blocks another UN resolutionThe Happy Hippy
 `- Re: America blocks another UN resolutionLoose Cannon

1
America blocks another UN resolution

<20240301165407.00000822@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15100&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15100

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: America blocks another UN resolution
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:54:07 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:54 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-blocks-security-council-motion-blaming-israel-for-deadly-gaza-aid-convoy-incident/

<quotes>

US blocks Security Council motion blaming Israel for deadly Gaza aid convoy incident

Washington says facts not yet clear; Israel says most victims died in a stampede

</quotes>

It may be that most died in the stampede but that's simply absolving oneself from responsibility for a stampede which kills after shouting "Fire!" in a theatre.

Israel admits the IDF fired into the crowd and is therefore culpable for the stampede which ensued, the deaths which arose from that.

There wouldn't even have been a crowd desperate for aid if Israel weren't trying to starve Palestinians, weren't pursuing the War on Palestinians as they are doing.

Once again Israel is trying to blame Palestinians for what Israel chooses to do.

And once again America makes herself an apologist for Israel's crimes.

The Axis of Evil is once again defending the indefensible.

Re: America blocks another UN resolution

<20240301171525.0000512c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15102&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15102

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: America blocks another UN resolution
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 17:15:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 17:15 UTC

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:54:07 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> There wouldn't even have been a crowd desperate for aid if Israel
> weren't trying to starve Palestinians

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/defense-minister-announces-complete-siege-of-gaza-no-power-food-or-fuel/

<quote>

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant says he has ordered a "complete siege" of the Gaza Strip, as Israel fights the Hamas terror group.

"I have ordered a complete siege on the Gaza Strip. There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed," Gallant says following an assessment at the IDF Southern Command in Beersheba.

"We are fighting human animals and we are acting accordingly," he adds.

</quote>

It hasn't been as entirely successful as a "complete siege" as hoped, as Israel has had to bow to international pressure not to murder innocent civilians through starvation, and doing that is a war crime, a blatant breach of the Geneva Convention.

So, while Israel and anti-Palestinian protestors are doing their damdest to block food from reaching innocent and starving Palestinians, some is making its way through; and some nations have taken to dropping aid by air to try and side-step Israel's evil.

But, none the less, innocent Palestinians have already died through Israel's sick and murderous policy of deliberate starvation.

At least more people are recognising it as the murder it is.

Re: America blocks another UN resolution

<urt6io$eu5$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15105&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15105

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 18:25:28 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 18:25 UTC

In article <20240301171525.0000512c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling/lies flushed]

It's hardly surprising that a Hitlerite supports other Hitlerites.

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi, antisemitic propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/11/intellectuals-condemn-mahmoud-abbass-attempt-to-justify-antisemitism

From a post by "Happy Hippy"
****************************
<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: America blocks another UN resolution

<20240302082156.00004fda@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15126&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15126

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 08:21:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 08:21 UTC

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 16:54:07 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-blocks-security-council-motion-blaming-israel-for-deadly-gaza-aid-convoy-incident/
>
> <quotes>
>
> US blocks Security Council motion blaming Israel for deadly Gaza aid
> convoy incident
>
> Washington says facts not yet clear; Israel says most victims died in
> a stampede
>
> </quotes>

With that claim not holding up so well, Israel has moved on to her traditional second line of defence - It must have been Hamas who shot them.

And that's why Israel won't allow international press into Gaza. It makes it impossible to disprove and allows Israel to lie, at least for long enough that most people will have forgotten about it.

Re: America blocks another UN resolution

<urvh4j$ubb$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15128&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15128

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:37:55 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Christians against SPAMMING, sub-human devil worshiper, Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka 'BARRY')
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 15:37 UTC

In article <20240302082156.00004fda@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> It must have been Hamas who shot them.

As they have done before, little Hitlerite.