Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks airdrop mass aid packages to hamas ,, Err, I mean, hungry
little muslim children and their innocent, peace loving mothers
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 16:36:24 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:36 UTC

LOL @ U if you think any "civilians" will get one parcel of these
handouts, maybe a few for photo ops.
Just the senile puppet trying to appease his militant, frothing left
wing ahead of the elections.

US military air-drops aid to Gaza with cargo planes dropping 38,000
meals across besieged nation after more than 100 people were left dead
earlier this week in a frenzied scramble for food

US cargo planes dropped 38,000 meals to the Gaza strip on Saturday
The United Nations warned the besieged nation is facing threat of
famine amid Israel's bombing campaign
Prime Minister Netanyahu has been accused of blocking aid from
reaching Gaza

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13148987/US-military-air-drops-aid-Gaza-food.html