Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: A "pledge" from Tricky Nikki ain't worth jack shit
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 16:15:58 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 21:15 UTC

"Haley, along with the other 2024 Republican presidential hopefuls, had
to sign a pledge to support the eventual GOP nominee if they wanted to
participate in the Republican primary debates"

Nope, she'll do whatever she wants to do - Or do whatever her DNC
financiers tell her to do, to be more accurate.

Cheats on her husband, breaks a pledge before the ink is even dry, how
can she be trusted ?
She can't. She is a conniving, colluding mole.

```````````````````

Nikki Haley says she's not bound by the Republican National Committee
pledge to endorse Trump because it's 'not the same RNC'

GOP hopeful Nikki Haley said Sunday that she wasn't bound by the
Republican National Committee pledge to endorse former President Donald
Trump
'No, I think I'll make what decision I want to make,' she told
NBC's Meet the Press host Kristen Welker who pressed Haley about the pledge
All the Republican candidates who wanted to take part in the GOP
primary debates had to sign a pledge to support the eventual Republican
nominee

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13151739/nikki-haley-says-shes-not-bound-RNC-pledge-endorse-trump.html