Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Idealistic wingnut in mourning over SCOTUS decision
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 18:59:17 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 23:59 UTC

"it's now up to voters to 'save our democracy' Indeed - Which is exactly
what she was trying to prevent, fucking traitorous gash.

Here this insufferable bitch is, set herself up as judge, jury &
executioner, tried to use her position to force her half baked opinions
and political preferences on 10,000,000's of people, and she just can't
understand why everyone doesn't see things the way she does, typical
wingnut.

``````````````````````````````````

Disappointed Colorado Secretary of State says it's now up to voters to
'save our democracy' in November after Supreme Court rejected HER bid to
kick Trump off the ballot

The Supreme Court ruled Monday that Donald Trump may remain on
ballots in Colorado after the state's highest court ruled in December
that he could not
Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold was disappointed by the
ruling
She had urged the Supreme Court to rule in favor of the Colorado
ballot ban
Read more about the Supreme Court's ruling in favor of Donald Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13155935/Colorado-Secretary-State-disappointed-Supreme-Court-rejected-Trump.html