He is a man capable of turning any colour into grey. -- John LeCarre

aus+uk / aus.aviation / Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

SubjectAuthor
* The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl
+* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)jonz
|+- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl
|`* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
| `* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)jonz
|  `- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
+- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
`* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
 `* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl
  +* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
  |`* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl
  | +- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
  | `* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)keithr0
  |  `- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Daryl
  +* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)jonz
  |+* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl
  ||+* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
  |||`* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl
  ||| `- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
  ||`* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)jonz
  || `- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
  |`- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
  `* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Daryl
   +* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)lindsay
   |`- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Daryl
   +* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
   |`* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)jonz
   | +* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
   | |`* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl
   | | `- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
   | `- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Daryl
   `* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl
    +- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
    `* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Daryl
     +* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl
     |`- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
     +* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
     |`* Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Daryl
     | `- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Rod Speed
     `- Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)Petzl

Pages:12
Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<abht1jtmqh23h0vusn3gcubgcvcvmml990@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1517&group=aus.aviation#1517

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Subject: Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:46:41 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:46 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:06:28 +1000, Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au>
wrote:

>> Get all this from your ouija board again.
>> I don't believe a modern passenger plane can just disappear.
>
>Its certainly possible that it just disappeared when you consider the
>size and depth of oceans, even more so if it ditched rather than
>crashed, if it ditched successfully it would have more or less been in
>one piece which could explain why only a few pieces of wreckage have
>been found.
>I think that eventually it will be found but when they do recovering it
>and then finding out exactly what happened with any certainty will be
>next to impossible.
>
>> Something "we" are not being told,
>> In the video it claimed that Malaysian Airline often borrowed parts
>> from offline aircraft, like the wing flap found on a Africa beach?
>> The story is interesting too many of us.
>> But take it with a grain of salt!
>> You are making claims not even looking at the video.
>
>Don't blame him, I watched half of it and what I saw was nothing but
>speculation which may or may not be true, over time science fiction has
>a way of becoming reality so maybe Capt Kirk and Mr Spock will be able
>to explain it all eventually.

Fair enough, just that Rod Speed never bothered to even glance at the
video. But engaged in his ouija board revelations!

I were/became interested when the MH370(maybe) Halon extinguisher was
found empty on a Maldives beach, this to me stirred possible?
The Maldives though is over 3,000Klm from Malaysia;
<https://maldivesfinest.com/mh370-evidence>
And
<https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>
If the authorities announced it was fire suppression bottle of the
missing MH370 flight and bottle was empty, its a possible indication
that crew fought a fire on board. Theories came up from Malaysia
authorities would then be the opposite of facts. This would expose
authorities to overwhelming criticism from families of the passengers
and the rest of the world, and may be from Malaysia itself.
--
Petzl
"It is very easy to fool the people

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<smlt1jps6nh1ji13r7upuf8eamkpfc0ov2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1518&group=aus.aviation#1518

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:55:57 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:55 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 04:23:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Certainly true of the southern indian oceon where we know it ended up.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> WE *know?*
>
>Yep, because bits of the plane ended up on african beaches
>and there is no other way for them to get there.

So you have now watched it!
Before you were saying Indian beaches

The string theory weapon claims that it was used to suck the plane out
of existence seemed over the top to me?

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<op.2mcapznqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1519&group=aus.aviation#1519

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:16:37 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 21:16 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au> wrote

>>> I don't believe a modern passenger plane can just disappear.

>> Its certainly possible that it just disappeared when you consider the
>> size and depth of oceans, even more so if it ditched rather than
>> crashed, if it ditched successfully it would have more or less been in
>> one piece which could explain why only a few pieces of wreckage have
>> been found.

>> I think that eventually it will be found but when they do recovering it
>> and then finding out exactly what happened with any certainty will be
>> next to impossible.

>>> Something "we" are not being told,
>>> In the video it claimed that Malaysian Airline often borrowed parts
>>> from offline aircraft, like the wing flap found on a Africa beach?
>>> The story is interesting too many of us.
>>> But take it with a grain of salt!
>>> You are making claims not even looking at the video.

>> Don't blame him, I watched half of it and what I saw was nothing but
>> speculation which may or may not be true, over time science fiction has
>> a way of becoming reality so maybe Capt Kirk and Mr Spock will be able
>> to explain it all eventually.

> Fair enough, just that Rod Speed neverbothered to even glance at the
> video.

Coudn't have commented on his stupid claim
about what a suicider would have done, or
what the pilot did simulator wise the day
before he suicided if I hadn't, fuckwit.

> I were/became interested when the MH370(maybe) Halonextinguisher was
> found empty on a Maldives beach,

Pity it is known that the plane ended up in the southern
indian ocean, nowhere near the maldives, and that the
id of what was found on the maldives beach had never
been installed on the plane that disappeared.

> this to me stirred possible?
> The Maldives though is over 3,000Klm from Malaysia;
> <https://maldivesfinest.com/mh370-evidence>
> And
> <https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>

Pity that had never been installed on the missing plane.

> If the authorities announced it was fire suppressionbottle of the
> missing MH370 flight

They never did.

> and bottle was empty, its a possible indication
> that crew fought a fire on board.

It isnt a portable fire extinguisher, fuckwit.

Its INSTALLED in the cargo bays which
the crew have no access to in flight.

> Theories came up from Malaysia authoritieswould then be the opposite of
> facts.

Pity about the evidence from the inmarinsat
pings that the plane ended up in the southern
indian oceon and we know that the bits of the
plane which were found on the african beaches
had been installed on the missing plane.

> This would expose authorities to overwhelmingcriticism from families of
> the passengers and therest of the world, and may be from Malaysia
> itself.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<op.2mcawnpybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1520&group=aus.aviation#1520

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:20:37 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 21:20 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>> WE *know?*

>> Yep, because bits of the plane ended up on african beaches
>> and there is no other way for them to get there.

> So you have now watched it!

Did before I commented at all. There is no other
way I could have commented in my first post that
his claim about how any suicider would suicide
are just plain wrong and what he was doing on the
simulator the day before the plane went missing.

> Before you were saying Indian beaches

I never ever said anything about indian beaches.

> The string theory weapon claims that it was used to suckthe plane out
> of existence seemed over the top to me?

The entire thing is mindless pig ignorant shit.

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<l88imnFh932U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1521&group=aus.aviation#1521

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:16:22 +1000
 by: Daryl - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 00:16 UTC

On 16/4/2024 7:13 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 16/04/2024 5:06 pm, Daryl wrote:
>> On 16/4/2024 9:04 am, Petzl wrote:
>
>>> You are making claims not even looking at the video.
>>
>> Don't blame him, I watched half of it and what I saw was nothing but
>> speculation which may or may not be true, over time science fiction
>> has a way of becoming reality so maybe Capt Kirk and Mr Spock will be
>> able to explain it all eventually.
>
> I'm surprised Tommy/Xeno hasnt plopped out a pile of his usual bullshit,
> which he will demand that his hypothesis is true. Coz he has a friend
> who knew the captains stepdaughters uncles dog.

LOL
--
Daryl

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<l88j0jFh932U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1522&group=aus.aviation#1522

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:21:38 +1000
 by: Daryl - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 00:21 UTC

On 16/4/2024 9:54 pm, jonz wrote:
> On 16/04/2024 8:06 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:06:28 +1000, Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au>
>> wrote:

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>> Its certainly possible that it just disappeared when you consider the
>>> size and depth of oceans, even more so if it ditched rather than
>>> crashed, if it ditched successfully it would have more or less been
>>> in one piece which could explain why only a few pieces of wreckage
>>> have been found.
>>
>> Certainly true of the southern indian oceon where we know it ended up.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>   WE *know?*
>>
>>> I think that eventually it will be found
>>
>> Not necessarily given how well it has been looked for already.
>

>>> but when they do recovering it and then finding out exactly what
>>> happened with any certainty will be next to impossible.
>>
>> Don't buy that when it is clear that there was nothing
>> wrong with it apart from the TCAS having been turned
>> off and nothing else unusual.

>>> Don't blame him, I watched half of it and what I saw wasnothing but
>>> speculation which may or may not be true,
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>  *May or may not* be true sez you....*But* you give up half way thru.
>    I`d say you really have no interest as to whether or not the butler
> was guilty!. <Shrug>

That was my comment and I did give up half way through because in the
first half I saw nothing to make me think that the bloke had any hard
evidence to back up his claims, it was also rather long and that video
was putting me to sleep.

--
Daryl

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<l88jgvFh932U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1523&group=aus.aviation#1523

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:30:23 +1000
 by: Daryl - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 00:30 UTC

On 17/4/2024 5:46 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 17:06:28 +1000, Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>> Get all this from your ouija board again.
>>> I don't believe a modern passenger plane can just disappear.
>>
>> Its certainly possible that it just disappeared when you consider the
>> size and depth of oceans, even more so if it ditched rather than
>> crashed, if it ditched successfully it would have more or less been in
>> one piece which could explain why only a few pieces of wreckage have
>> been found.
>> I think that eventually it will be found but when they do recovering it
>> and then finding out exactly what happened with any certainty will be
>> next to impossible.
>>
>>> Something "we" are not being told,
>>> In the video it claimed that Malaysian Airline often borrowed parts
>>> from offline aircraft, like the wing flap found on a Africa beach?
>>> The story is interesting too many of us.
>>> But take it with a grain of salt!
>>> You are making claims not even looking at the video.
>>
>> Don't blame him, I watched half of it and what I saw was nothing but
>> speculation which may or may not be true, over time science fiction has
>> a way of becoming reality so maybe Capt Kirk and Mr Spock will be able
>> to explain it all eventually.
>>
> Fair enough, just that Rod Speed never bothered to even glance at the
> video. But engaged in his ouija board revelations!
>
> I were/became interested when the MH370(maybe) Halon extinguisher was
> found empty on a Maldives beach, this to me stirred possible?
> The Maldives though is over 3,000Klm from Malaysia;
> <https://maldivesfinest.com/mh370-evidence>
> And
> <https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>
> If the authorities announced it was fire suppression bottle of the
> missing MH370 flight and bottle was empty, its a possible indication
> that crew fought a fire on board. Theories came up from Malaysia
> authorities would then be the opposite of facts. This would expose
> authorities to overwhelming criticism from families of the passengers
> and the rest of the world, and may be from Malaysia itself.

I think that they said that the fire bottle was similar to those fitted
to a 777, I don't recall them stating that they had evidence that it
actually came from MH370.
I also think that the claim that the CIA "disappeared" the aircraft just
to stop some new tech getting into Chinese hands is very far fetched,
its well known that the CIA are ruthless scumbags but disappearing a
whole aircraft full of civilians seems beyond their evil ways.

--
Daryl

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<jd8u1jhneejp0ma0q2ipb35tkprd6und6m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1524&group=aus.aviation#1524

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:36:06 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:36 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:30:23 +1000, Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au>
wrote:

>On 17/4/2024 5:46 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Its certainly possible that it just disappeared when you consider the
>>> size and depth of oceans, even more so if it ditched rather than
>>> crashed, if it ditched successfully it would have more or less been in
>>> one piece which could explain why only a few pieces of wreckage have
>>> been found.
>>> I think that eventually it will be found but when they do recovering it
>>> and then finding out exactly what happened with any certainty will be
>>> next to impossible.

>>> Don't blame him, I watched half of it and what I saw was nothing but
>>> speculation which may or may not be true, over time science fiction has
>>> a way of becoming reality so maybe Capt Kirk and Mr Spock will be able
>>> to explain it all eventually.
>>>
>> Fair enough, just that Rod Speed never bothered to even glance at the
>> video. But engaged in his ouija board revelations!
>>
>> I were/became interested when the MH370(maybe) Halon extinguisher was
>> found empty on a Maldives beach, this to me stirred possible?
>> The Maldives though is over 3,000Klm from Malaysia;
>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/mh370-evidence>
>> And
>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>
>> If the authorities announced it was fire suppression bottle of the
>> missing MH370 flight and bottle was empty, its a possible indication
>> that crew fought a fire on board. Theories came up from Malaysia
>> authorities would then be the opposite of facts. This would expose
>> authorities to overwhelming criticism from families of the passengers
>> and the rest of the world, and may be from Malaysia itself.
>

>I think that they said that the fire bottle was similar to those fitted
>to a 777, I don't recall them stating that they had evidence that it
>actually came from MH370.
>I also think that the claim that the CIA "disappeared" the aircraft just
>to stop some new tech getting into Chinese hands is very far fetched,
>its well known that the CIA are ruthless scumbags but disappearing a
>whole aircraft full of civilians seems beyond their evil ways.

You have the same reasoning as I had,
There a few mentions that MH370 that had a fire on board,
large Lithium battery fires on large aircraft had lead to the
destruction of Aircraft with no survivors.
The exceeption being small mobile phone type fires, but bad enough.

Seems there has a lot of concealment (lies) from military and
governments? This has lead to speculation about why?
<https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>
Authorities Keep Shut Over Possible Fire Suppression Bottle Found In
Maldives. Here's Why
5 Apr 2014: Many days have passed without an update on possible fire
suppression bottle. This is highly unusual for a media-friendly
military like Maldives National Defence Force. The object was
initially thought as a bomb or a sea mine. Maldives military started
an investigation and next day they said it was not a bomb or any kind
of explosive device. This indicates the normal reaction speed of
Maldives military is very fast, it took only 1 day to reach conclusion
and release to media. In another case, some residents from
Kudahuvadhoo claimed to have sighted a large low flying plane, after 2
days the military said claim not credible. The fast reaction of the
Maldives military is obvious, not just in these 2 incidents.
Why are the major news networks not reporting this? May be they dont
like reaching it to any conclusion. So that they can keep reporting
"may be" or just the daily "search planes take off from Path" for as
long as they can.
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<op.2mcpxmxjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1525&group=aus.aviation#1525

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 12:45:12 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 02:45 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:30:23 +1000, Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au> wrote:

> On 17/4/2024 5:46 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Its certainly possible that it just disappeared when you consider the
>>> size and depth of oceans, even more so if it ditched rather than
>>> crashed, if it ditched successfully it would have more or less been in
>>> one piece which could explain why only a few pieces of wreckage have
>>> been found.
>>> I think that eventually it will be found but when they do recovering it
>>> and then finding out exactly what happened with any certainty will be
>>> next to impossible.

>>> Don't blame him, I watched half of it and what I saw was nothing but
>>> speculation which may or may not be true, over time science fiction has
>>> a way of becoming reality so maybe Capt Kirk and Mr Spock will be able
>>> to explain it all eventually.
>>>
>> Fair enough, just that Rod Speed never bothered to even glance at the
>> video. But engaged in his ouija board revelations!
>> I were/became interested when the MH370(maybe) Halon extinguisher was
>> found empty on a Maldives beach, this to me stirred possible?
>> The Maldives though is over 3,000Klm from Malaysia;
>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/mh370-evidence>
>> And
>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>
>> If the authorities announced it was fire suppression bottle of the
>> missing MH370 flight and bottle was empty, its a possible indication
>> that crew fought a fire on board. Theories came up from Malaysia
>> authorities would then be the opposite of facts. This would expose
>> authorities to overwhelming criticism from families of the passengers
>> and the rest of the world, and may be from Malaysia itself.
>

> I think that they said that the fire bottle was similar to those fitted
> to a 777, I don't recall them stating that they had evidence that it
> actually came from MH370.
> I also think that the claim that the CIA "disappeared" the aircraft just
> to stop some new tech getting into Chinese hands is very far fetched,
> its well known that the CIA are ruthless scumbags but disappearing a
> whole aircraft full of civilians seems beyond their evil ways.

And killing those on the plane wouldnt stop that tech getting to china
anyway.

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<op.2mcq9cqubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1526&group=aus.aviation#1526

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:13:50 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 03:13 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:36:06 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:30:23 +1000, Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> On 17/4/2024 5:46 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Fair enough, just that Rod Speed never bothered to even glance at the
>>> video. But engaged in his ouija board revelations!
>>>
>>> I were/became interested when the MH370(maybe) Halon extinguisher was
>>> found empty on a Maldives beach, this to me stirred possible?
>>> The Maldives though is over 3,000Klm from Malaysia;
>>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/mh370-evidence>
>>> And
>>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>
>>> If the authorities announced it was fire suppression bottle of the
>>> missing MH370 flight and bottle was empty, its a possible indication
>>> that crew fought a fire on board. Theories came up from Malaysia
>>> authorities would then be the opposite of facts. This would expose
>>> authorities to overwhelming criticism from families of the passengers
>>> and the rest of the world, and may be from Malaysia itself.
>>

>> I think that they said that the fire bottle was similar to those fitted
>> to a 777, I don't recall them stating that they had evidence that it
>> actually came from MH370.
>> I also think that the claim that the CIA "disappeared" the aircraft just
>> to stop some new tech getting into Chinese hands is very far fetched,
>> its well known that the CIA are ruthless scumbags but disappearing a
>> whole aircraft full of civilians seems beyond their evil ways.

> You have the same reasoning as I had,

> There a few mentions that MH370 that had a fire on board,
> large Lithium battery fires on large aircraft had lead to the
> destruction of Aircraft with no survivors.

That has never happened.

> The exceeption being small mobile phone type fires, but bad enough.

> Seems there has a lot of concealment(lies) from military and
> governments?

Then you need to get your seems machinery seen to, BAD.

> This has lead to speculation about why?

Only by conspiracy theory fools like you.

> <https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>
> Authorities Keep Shut Over Possible Fire Suppression Bottle Found In
> Maldives. Here's Why

Even sillier than usual

> 5 Apr 2014: Many days have passed without an update on possible fire
> suppression bottle. This is highly unusual for a media-friendly
> military like Maldives National Defence Force.

Not surprising that that tiny little 3rd world country
took some time to work out what it was.

They wouldnt even have had the tech to work
out that there was still some halon in it

> The object was initially thought as a bomb or a sea mine.

Only by ignorant fools.

> Maldives military started an investigation and next daythey said it was
> not a bomb or any kind of explosive device.This indicates the normal
> reaction speed of Maldivesmilitary is very fast, it took only 1 day to
> reach conclusion

Mindless bullshit. I could have done that in seconds.

> and release to media. In another case, some residents from
> Kudahuvadhoo claimed to have sighted a large low flyingplane, after 2
> days the military said claim not credible.

Hardly surpising given that there is no aircraft on radar logs.

> The fast reaction of the Maldives militaryis obvious, not just in
> these 2 incidents.

Doesnt take long to work both out.

> Why are the major news networks not reporting this?

Because both are irrelevant to MH370 given that we
know it ended up in the southern indian ocean from the
inmarinsat pings and the bits of the aircraft on african
beaches that were known to have come from MH370

> May be they dont like reaching it to any conclusion.

They reached the conclusion that both were irrelevant.

> So that they can keep reporting
> "may be" or just the daily "search planes take off from Path" for as
> long as they can.

Yet another mindless conspiracy theory.

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<l895e5Fjq7hU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1527&group=aus.aviation#1527

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:36:05 +1000
 by: Daryl - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:36 UTC

On 17/4/2024 12:45 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:30:23 +1000, Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 17/4/2024 5:46 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Fair enough, just that Rod Speed never bothered to even glance at the
>>> video. But engaged in his ouija board revelations!
>>>  I were/became interested when the MH370(maybe) Halon extinguisher was
>>> found empty on a Maldives beach, this to me stirred possible?
>>> The Maldives though is over 3,000Klm from Malaysia;
>>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/mh370-evidence>
>>> And
>>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>
>>> If the authorities announced it was fire suppression bottle of the
>>> missing MH370 flight and bottle was empty, its a possible indication
>>> that crew fought a fire on board. Theories came up from Malaysia
>>> authorities would then be the opposite of facts. This would expose
>>> authorities to overwhelming criticism from families of the passengers
>>> and the rest of the world, and may be from Malaysia itself.
>>

>> I think that they said that the fire bottle was similar to those
>> fitted to a 777, I don't recall them stating that they had evidence
>> that it actually came from MH370.
>> I also think that the claim that the CIA "disappeared" the aircraft
>> just to stop some new tech getting into Chinese hands is very far
>> fetched, its well known that the CIA are ruthless scumbags but
>> disappearing a whole aircraft full of civilians seems beyond their
>> evil ways.
>
> And killing those on the plane wouldnt stop that tech getting to china
> anyway.

Very likely they already had it well before MH370.
I'm also a skeptic about the fire theory, its certainly not impossible
but transporting lithium batteries by air is highly regulated, it
wouldn't be allowed if the risk of fire wasn't very very low.

--
Daryl

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<l896vgFk19bU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1528&group=aus.aviation#1528

From: user@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:02:21 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:02 UTC

On 16/04/2024 10:22 am, Petzl wrote:

> Wasn't done by the pilot, they were carrying a cargo of lithium
> batteries which caught fire,a Halon fire extinguisher activated
> (remove oxygen) the Halon extinguisher was found and empty,
> The passengers oxygen mask only work at most for 30 minutes.
> The Captain took the plane down to vent the fumes out of the aircraft
> and let air inn for passengers

Dived to let some air in for the passengers? What was he going to do ,
open the windows to let the breeze in? Firstly, if there was a fire it
would be in the cargo bay not the cabin, and the fire suppression system
would be there. Secondly, the air in the cabin is refreshed by bleed air
from the engines continually anyway, so why would they need to open the
windows?

The whole thing is bullshit anyway, the real story is that the plane was
caught in the tractor beam of a UFO that was hovering over the Indian
Ocean, and was dragged back to the UFO which then took it to Europa, an
moon of Jupiter. That is why NASA is sending a space probe there to find
what actually happened.

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<op.2mcy9emjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1529&group=aus.aviation#1529

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:06:40 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:06 UTC

Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Daryl <dwalford@westpine.com.au> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>> I think that they said that the fire bottle was similar to those
>>> fitted to a 777, I don't recall them stating that they had evidence
>>> that it actually came from MH370.

>>> I also think that the claim that the CIA "disappeared" the aircraft
>>> just to stop some new tech getting into Chinese hands is very far
>>> fetched, its well known that the CIA are ruthless scumbags but
>>> disappearing a whole aircraft full of civilians seems beyond their
>>> evil ways.

>> And killing those on the plane wouldntstop that tech getting to china
>> anyway.

> Very likely they already had it well before MH370.

I don't believe that there is any such tech,
room temperature superconductors.

> I'm also a skeptic about the fire theory,

Yeah, doesn't explain why no one ever bothered to
tell anyone about the alleged fire and just headed
back to Malaysia. again without telling anyone.

And turned off the TCAS system. Not even possible
that the alleged fire took out all the communications
equipment but still allowed the pilots to fly back over
Malaysia, pass over it at a very low level, then head
off down to the southern indian ocean.

And doesnt explain why whoever was flying the plane
deliberately flew back over Malaysia at a very low level to
avoid the normal radar systems and didnt land in Malaysia
after the alleged fire had been put out and then deliberately
fly for 6 hours into the southern indian ocean.

It isnt even possible that the alleged fire had killed everyone
in the plane and the autopilot had done that until the fuel had
run out. There were too many heading and altitude changes
for that to have been what happened.

> its certainly not impossible but transporting lithiumbatteries by air
> is highly regulated, it wouldn't beallowed if the risk of fire wasn't
> very very low.

It is certainly possible that Malaysian Airlines had deliberately
flouted the regulaitons or had just stuffed up the manifest so
that it appeared to be regulations compliant.

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<l89g4iFld0kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1530&group=aus.aviation#1530

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:38:42 +1000
 by: Daryl - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 08:38 UTC

On 17/4/2024 4:02 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 16/04/2024 10:22 am, Petzl wrote:
>
>> Wasn't done by the pilot, they were carrying a cargo of lithium
>> batteries which caught fire,a Halon fire extinguisher activated
>> (remove oxygen) the Halon extinguisher was found and empty,
>> The passengers oxygen mask only work at most for 30 minutes.
>> The Captain took the plane down to vent the fumes out of the aircraft
>> and let air inn for passengers
>
> Dived to let some air in for the passengers? What was he going to do ,
> open the windows to let the breeze in? Firstly, if there was a fire it
> would be in the cargo bay not the cabin, and the fire suppression system
> would be there. Secondly, the air in the cabin is refreshed by bleed air
> from the engines continually anyway, so why would they need to open the
> windows?
>
> The whole thing is bullshit anyway, the real story is that the plane was
> caught in the tractor beam of a UFO that was hovering over the Indian
> Ocean, and was dragged back to the UFO which then took it to Europa, an
> moon of Jupiter. That is why NASA is sending a space probe there to find
> what actually happened.

That's as likely an explanation as some of the others but I was thinking
more of the Star Ship Enterprise on one of its time travel adventures,
they saw MH370 in trouble and rescued it, they just haven't figured out
how to return it back to earth safely.
I know for sure that the Enterprise is capable of time travel, I saw it
once on TV so it must be true:-)

--
Daryl

Re: The Truth about Flight MH370 (again?)

<b1o52jdt64r99ssaourbfijh9ve148hdo6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1531&group=aus.aviation#1531

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 08:02:03 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:02 UTC

wrote:

>On 17/4/2024 5:46 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Its certainly possible that it just disappeared when you consider the
>>> size and depth of oceans, even more so if it ditched rather than
>>> crashed, if it ditched successfully it would have more or less been in
>>> one piece which could explain why only a few pieces of wreckage have
>>> been found.
>>> I think that eventually it will be found but when they do recovering it
>>> and then finding out exactly what happened with any certainty will be
>>> next to impossible.

>>> Don't blame him, I watched half of it and what I saw was nothing but
>>> speculation which may or may not be true, over time science fiction has
>>> a way of becoming reality so maybe Capt Kirk and Mr Spock will be able
>>> to explain it all eventually.
>>>
>> Fair enough, just that Rod Speed never bothered to even glance at the
>> video. But engaged in his ouija board revelations!
>>
>> I were/became interested when the MH370(maybe) Halon extinguisher was
>> found empty on a Maldives beach, this to me stirred possible?
>> The Maldives though is over 3,000Klm from Malaysia;
>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/mh370-evidence>
>> And
>> <https://maldivesfinest.com/fire-suppression-bottle>
>> If the authorities announced it was fire suppression bottle of the
>> missing MH370 flight and bottle was empty, its a possible indication
>> that crew fought a fire on board. Theories came up from Malaysia
>> authorities would then be the opposite of facts. This would expose
>> authorities to overwhelming criticism from families of the passengers
>> and the rest of the world, and may be from Malaysia itself.
>

>I think that they said that the fire bottle was similar to those fitted
>to a 777, I don't recall them stating that they had evidence that it
>actually came from MH370.

No "they" the military didn't?

I remember A number of witnesses stated they saw a Boeing 777 flying
low on fire. But little credibility given to them?
https://t.ly/hHKtm
Missing Malaysia Airlines flight: Oil rig worker Mike McKay loses job
after MH370 'fire in the sky' report
https://tinyurl.com/bdfhj2pa
Female sailor thinks she may have spotted MH370 in the sky above the
Indian Ocean on the night it disappeared
Katherine Tee, 41, from Liverpool, described spotting what looked like
a jet with ‘orange lights’ and trailing a plume of smoke.
https://t.ly/MAgw7
MH370 spotted? ‘Fireball’ seen in the sky near where Malaysia Airlines
plane vanished
******************************
Did not hear where they had lithium batteries on board as cargo.
Just according to the video I picked, yeas a lot of it mixed fact and
fiction!
Platinum Batteries fires melt concrete, Doubt if the odds were with
the captain or aircraft to survive.
<https://www.envistaforensics.com/en-au/knowledge-centre/insights/articles/electrical-fires-what-you-need-to-know-about-lithium-ion-batteries/>
https://t.ly/gAxY2
Fire ignition establishes that the cathode of the battery can catch
fire. The burning lithium creates a metal fire existing at
temperatures of 2,000 degrees Celsius/3632 degrees Fahrenheit.
Attempting to douse the fire with water is inadvisable since this
could lead to a hydrogen gas explosion!

>I also think that the claim that the CIA "disappeared" the aircraft just
>to stop some new tech getting into Chinese hands is very far fetched,
>its well known that the CIA are ruthless scumbags but disappearing a
>whole aircraft full of civilians seems beyond their evil ways.

Doubt if the CIA could tell you where their arse is!
And if they could they wouldn't.
Though the CIA using controlled "string theory" as a weapon is IMO
rubbish.
The simplest is the best,IMO the 777 had a 2,000 degree fire on board
causing it's destruction, Which was seen.

The signature is from questions that are about/for string theorists.
Stirs triggers up the bible haters/bashers, though it was not meant to
be about religion.
It's about my sense of humor giving morons brain farts!
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!