Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 11:10:09 +0100
Subject: Re: I'M BACK!
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
From: krw@whitnet.uk (krw)
 by: krw - Sat, 27 May 2023 10:10 UTC

On 3.5.23 06:19, J. P. Gilliver wrote:
> Though it might be only temporarily; depends on the justice system,
> whose wheels move extremely slow.

This seems an appropriate place to record my somewhat delayed return.

So Japan did not impress - they seem to have little concern for history.

Alaska was not that cold and did you know that First Nation residents do
not use igloos or rub noses?

A brief visit to Vancouver showed a city much changed since our visit 8
years ago. Upwardly mobile (skyscrapers too many to count) in various
areas and yet also a decaying segment with (apparently) more homeless.

--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk

Re: I'M BACK!

<r7n37i5arhv2agi4shoin2slulq4jmo5m3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15527&group=uk.media.radio.archers#15527

From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 11:56:24 +0100
 by: Vicky - Sat, 27 May 2023 10:56 UTC

On Sat, 27 May 2023 11:10:09 +0100, krw <krw@whitnet.uk> wrote:

>On 3.5.23 06:19, J. P. Gilliver wrote:
>> Though it might be only temporarily; depends on the justice system,
>> whose wheels move extremely slow.
>
>This seems an appropriate place to record my somewhat delayed return.
>
>So Japan did not impress - they seem to have little concern for history.
>
>Alaska was not that cold and did you know that First Nation residents do
>not use igloos or rub noses?
>
>A brief visit to Vancouver showed a city much changed since our visit 8
>years ago. Upwardly mobile (skyscrapers too many to count) in various
>areas and yet also a decaying segment with (apparently) more homeless.

The Morocco album is dated 13.11.29, should it be 19?
We were there in around 1992 I think, having driven through France and
Spain to get there and then drove around. I haven't looked at all the
photos yet. Did you explore the medinas? We landed in Tangiers and
drove down South. Went to Meknes, Fes and Rabat. Casablanca on the
way back,but don't think there was much there.

Only been to Alaska airport, in transit. I liked Japan and the people.
They were very helpful. Tokyo underground was huge and confusing. I
was waiting for Capt Ex's ship to arrrive and based in a hotel in
Chiba. I went on the train toTokyo to see the Emperor's palace. On the
ship I went to a shrine in Kyoto that Iliked.

Re: I'M BACK!

<EjSdnR6d4MKnrO75nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15551&group=uk.media.radio.archers#15551

Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 11:47:23 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
From: krw@whitnet.uk (krw)
 by: krw - Sun, 28 May 2023 10:47 UTC

On 27.5.23 11:56, Vicky wrote:
> On Sat, 27 May 2023 11:10:09 +0100, krw <krw@whitnet.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 3.5.23 06:19, J. P. Gilliver wrote:
>>> Though it might be only temporarily; depends on the justice system,
>>> whose wheels move extremely slow.
>>
>> This seems an appropriate place to record my somewhat delayed return.
>>
>> So Japan did not impress - they seem to have little concern for history.
>>
>> Alaska was not that cold and did you know that First Nation residents do
>> not use igloos or rub noses?
>>
>> A brief visit to Vancouver showed a city much changed since our visit 8
>> years ago. Upwardly mobile (skyscrapers too many to count) in various
>> areas and yet also a decaying segment with (apparently) more homeless.
>
> The Morocco album is dated 13.11.29, should it be 19?
> We were there in around 1992 I think, having driven through France and
> Spain to get there and then drove around. I haven't looked at all the
> photos yet. Did you explore the medinas? We landed in Tangiers and
> drove down South. Went to Meknes, Fes and Rabat. Casablanca on the
> way back,but don't think there was much there.
>
> Only been to Alaska airport, in transit. I liked Japan and the people.
> They were very helpful. Tokyo underground was huge and confusing. I
> was waiting for Capt Ex's ship to arrrive and based in a hotel in
> Chiba. I went on the train toTokyo to see the Emperor's palace. On the
> ship I went to a shrine in Kyoto that Iliked.

Whoops yes!

--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk