From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: from fb
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 18:51:23 +0100
 by: Vicky - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 17:51 UTC

The Archers- The Official Unofficial Discussion Group

An unexpected Bonus Ball today at Hay Festival as the TA cast read
through this evening's episode (first time ever apparently!). Jeremy
Howe said 'a few words' first which were (surprise!) too long, boring,
and mostly inaudible.... ??
We're all sworn to secrecy about the content, but the usual brown
envelopes stuffed with used Twenties are always acceptable in the Bell
household. ??
If I can work out how to do it, will add captions to a couple of the
photos....