From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Trump blames Israel for her reputational damage
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:13:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:13 UTC

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4554652-trump-israel-gaza-hamas-war

<quotes>

Former President Trump says Israel made a “very big mistake” with the invasion of Gaza, noting that broadcast images of the widespread destruction have turned many against the country in his strongest criticism of Israel since the beginning of its war against Hamas last year.

“I think Israel made a very big mistake,” he said. “I wanted to call [Israel] and say don’t do it. These photos and shots. I mean, moving shots of bombs being dropped into buildings in Gaza. And I said, ‘Oh, that’s a terrible portrait.’”

“It’s a very bad picture for the world,” he continued. “The world is seeing this … every night, I would watch buildings pour down on people. It would say it was given by the Defense Ministry, and said whoever’s providing that, that’s a bad image.”

Trump reiterated his support for Israel, but he said images of the heavy-handed military response have sparked anti-Israeli and antisemitic sentiment.

“Go and do what you have to do. But you don’t do that,” he said, referring to mass bombings. “And I think that’s one of the reasons that there has been a lot of kickback. If people didn’t see that, every single night I’ve watched every single one of those. And I think Israel wanted to show that it’s tough, but sometimes you shouldn’t be doing that.”

He later urged the country’s leadership to change its public image in the conflict.

“Israel has to get better with the promotional and with the public relations, because right now they’re in ruin,” Trump said. “They’re being hurt very badly, I think in a public relations sense.”

</quotes>

He's right; showing the world how you are murdering people isn't a smart move. But he's rather misguided if he thinks the world wouldn't see it as murder if Israel didn't show us that murder herself.

Re: Trump blames Israel for her reputational damage

<utubfr$iql$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15816&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15816

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 11:27:55 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 11:27 UTC

In article <20240326101356.0000214c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

Fuck off, 'tarded little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>