From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel now at war with the world
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 11:06:41 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 11:06 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-68663340

<quotes>

While many Palestinians welcomed the UN Security Council’s first resolution demanding an immediate halt to the Gaza war, on the ground, it’s had little impact.

18 people, including nine children and several women, were killed in an overnight Israeli air strike on a residential building on the outskirts of the southern city of Rafah.

Fierce gun battles raged around hospitals in nearby Khan Younis and Gaza City.

</quotes>

If Israel won't accept and abide by International Law then it's time to deal with them like other pariah and terrorist states.

We need an arms embargo on Israel, need to stop America supplying weapons of murder and sponsoring that murder. We need to ban imports from and exports to Israel, freeze Israeli funds in the west, impose sanctions and make it illegal to partner or transact with Israel. We need to push for regime change, put out arrest warrants for those who act against International Law, indulge in war crimes, and bring them to justice.

We need to isolate Israel until she comes to her senses.

But there is little hope of the Axis of Evil doing that. America has never supported a ceasefire, wants Israel's murder of innocent Palestinians to continue.

Biden may even veto attempts to hold Netanyahu and Israel to account for pissing on International Law, telling the world to go fuck itself.