The only way to learn a new programming language is by writing programs in it. -- Brian Kernighan

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / I think I sea the problem ,,

SubjectAuthor
* I think I sea the problem ,,JeSSe
`* Re: I think I sea the problem ,,The Happy Hippy
 `* Re: I think I sea the problem ,,JeSSe
  `* Re: I think I sea the problem ,,The Happy Hippy
   `* Re: I think I sea the problem ,,JeSSe
    `- Re: I think I sea the problem ,,The Happy Hippy

1
I think I sea the problem ,,

<j4BMN.104110$_a1e.47210@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15823&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15823

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: I think I sea the problem ,,
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:36:59 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 14:36 UTC

Hungry zealots are getting the handouts before them, so hamas wants it
stopped.
As always, no way to tell if these alleged deaths are just hamas
propaganda or not.
I agree, lets stop.

```````````````

Hamas calls for Gaza air drops to STOP after 12 people DROWN and six
others die in stampedes trying to reach packages dropped along the coast
in starving north of the territory

BREAKING NEWS More to follow
The aid parcels were dropped into the sea and people drowned as
they swam out
Hamas has called for an immediate end to airdrops and to open land
crossings
The airdrop is said to have 'malfunctioned' resulting in aid ending
up in the sea

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13240071/Hamas-calls-Gaza-air-drops-STOP-12-people-DROWN-six-die-stampedes-trying-reach-packages-dropped-coast-starving-north-territory.html

Re: I think I sea the problem ,,

<20240327100525.000068cc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15860&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15860

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: I think I sea the problem ,,
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:05:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:05 UTC

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:36:59 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> As always, no way to tell if these alleged deaths are just hamas
> propaganda or not.

Except the video evidence and photographs showing the air drop in the sea, Palestinians going out to reach it, the dead bodies being pulled back to the beach, the dead bodies on the beach, the dead bodies being taken away.

All the evidence which points to it having happened, the 'alleged deaths' being real, it not being Hamas propaganda.

Re: I think I sea the problem ,,

<8fYMN.717782$xHn7.620826@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15878&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15878

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 12:58:42 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 16:58 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:36:59 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> As always, no way to tell if these alleged deaths are just hamas
>> propaganda or not.
>
> Except the video evidence and photographs showing the air drop in the sea, Palestinians going out to reach it, the dead bodies being pulled back to the beach, the dead bodies on the beach, the dead bodies being taken away.
>
> All the evidence which points to it having happened, the 'alleged deaths' being real, it not being Hamas propaganda.

Except you are lying [again].

"12 people DROWN and six others die in stampedes", no way to confirm or
deny.
I didn't see a single pic of an alleged muslim corpse, and how simple
would that be to stage if there was ?
See, you are ready and willing to devour anything that they feed you.

Re: I think I sea the problem ,,

<20240327173720.00001bdf@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15881&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15881

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:37:20 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:37 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 12:58:42 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 10:36:59 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> As always, no way to tell if these alleged deaths are just hamas
> >> propaganda or not.
> >
> > Except the video evidence and photographs showing the air drop in
> > the sea, Palestinians going out to reach it, the dead bodies being
> > pulled back to the beach, the dead bodies on the beach, the dead
> > bodies being taken away.
> >
> > All the evidence which points to it having happened, the 'alleged
> > deaths' being real, it not being Hamas propaganda.
> >

> Except you are lying [again].

Prove it. You can't, you will simply prove that you are the lying cunt here.

Re: I think I sea the problem ,,

<adZMN.130839$GX69.95963@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15885&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15885

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:04:52 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 12:58:42 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Except the video evidence and photographs showing the air drop in
>>> the sea, Palestinians going out to reach it, the dead bodies being
>>> pulled back to the beach, the dead bodies on the beach, the dead
>>> bodies being taken away.
>>>
>>> All the evidence which points to it having happened, the 'alleged
>>> deaths' being real, it not being Hamas propaganda.
>>>

>> Except you are lying [again].
>
> Prove it. You can't, you will simply prove that you are the lying cunt here.

You are the one who claimed pics of dead bodies where there are none -
And don't ask me to justify hamas propaganda bitch, thats your job

Re: I think I sea the problem ,,

<20240327183205.00005c84@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15887&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15887

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:32:05 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:32 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 14:04:52 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> You are the one who claimed pics of dead bodies where there are none

So you say. But that's not true and they don't come from Hamas. It's not my fault if you can't find them. That doesn't mean they don't exist.