From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: No shortage of aid to Gaza
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 11:01:53 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 11:01 UTC

https://www.devex.com/news/devex-newswire-will-gaza-s-floating-pier-sink-before-it-gets-off-the-ground-107336

<quotes>

The idea to construct a floating maritime pier off the shores of Gaza to speed aid deliveries into the starved coastal strip is being met with skepticism by many NGOs pointing out that there’s no shortage of humanitarian aid.

The problem is that most of it is just idling away on land, blocked by Israeli inspections and imperiled by constant bombardment.

"When I read about the pier, my reaction was: really?" says Deepmala Mahla of CARE International. "First air drops, and now a floating pier, all when we have hundreds and thousands of food and other required material just miles away from the border, all ready to get in?"

</quotes>

It's all just a very expensive deceit by America and the Axis of Evil, to pretend they care about Palestinian suffering while letting Israel starve them to death.

It doesn't address Israel's determined efforts to starve innocent Palestinians to death, it is intended to enable that.

If America and the Axis of Evil did want to save Palestinians from starvation they would be forcing Israel to open the borders, to let food in, and ensuring it reached the starving hundreds of thousands who desperately need feeding.

But they don't want that.