From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: How Brits molest innocent children (alternative title: The Happy Hitlerite cannot count)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 19:55:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 19:55 UTC

The Happy Hitlerite wrote:

> The first Israeli assassination campaign was initiated half a century ago by iconic Prime Minister Golda Meir. It
> targeted those who planned and directed the storming of the quarters of the Israeli athletes and their coaches at
> the Olympic games in Munich in September 1972.

And you have a problem with that, Happy Hitlerite? We know that you were
jumping up and down with joy when these Israeli athletes were murdered
by your heroes.

But more to the point:

1) How many people did the Mossad murder outside of Israel? How many
in the last 20 years?

2) How many children did Brits molest outside of the UK? How many
in the last 20 years?

As we know that the reply to "2" is orders of magnitude larger than
to "1", and that the Mossad had only targeted terrorists (as opposed
to British perverts who target innocent children!), then:

3) If every Israeli traveling abroad is suspected of being a Mossad
agent, should not every Briton traveling abroad be suspected of being
a sick pervert, out to molest innocent children?

You will NOT reply, you poor, sick, perverted, 'tarded little
Hitlerite, will you? Chuckle.