Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Gypsies, tramps & thieves
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:14:21 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:14 UTC

The dirty, stinking 3rd world thieves have gone high tech, no longer
just pick pockets

``````````````````````

Romanian gang busted for wiping out Californians' bank accounts after
'skimming' their debit cards at the cash register, as one perp billed as
one of 'Romania's most wanted' faces up to 30 years in prison

Orange County authorities arrested 48 people in connection to a
crime ring using card skimming to steal from ATM accounts and public
assistance
Florin Duduianu, one of Romania 's most wanted criminals, was
arrested in the operation
Skimming occurs when devices are illegally installed on ATMs or
point-of-sale terminals to steal debit or credit card information

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13244637/Romanian-gang-california-bank-accounts-skimming-debit-cards-atm.html