Last yeer I kudn't spel Engineer. Now I are won.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape lies

SubjectAuthor
* NYT admits lying about Israeli rape liesThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape liesJeSSe
|`* Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape liesThe Happy Hippy
| `* Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape liesJeSSe
|  `- Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape liesThe Happy Hippy
`- Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape liesThe Happy Hippy

1
NYT admits lying about Israeli rape lies

<20240327210136.00001331@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15894&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15894

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape lies
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:01:36 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:01 UTC

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/25/world/middleeast/video-sexual-assault-israel-kibbutz-hamas.html

<quotes>

New video has surfaced that undercuts the account of an Israeli military paramedic who said two teenagers killed in the Hamas-led terrorist attack on Oct. 7 were sexually assaulted.

The unnamed paramedic, from an Israeli commando unit, said he discovered the bodies of two partially clothed teenage girls in a home in Kibbutz Be'eri that bore signs of sexual violence.

The paramedic, a reservist in a special-operations rescue unit within the Air Force, had described finding one of the girls lying on her side, boxer shorts torn and bruises by her groin. The other, he said, had her face flat on the ground, with pajamas pulled to her knees, her bottom exposed and semen smeared on her back.

But footage taken by an Israeli soldier who was in Be'eri on Oct. 7, which was viewed by leading community members in February and by The Times this month, shows the bodies of three female victims, fully clothed and with no apparent signs of sexual violence, at a home where many residents had believed the assaults occurred.

Residents said that in no other home in Be'eri were two teenage girls killed, and they concluded from the video that the girls had not been sexually assaulted.

Nili Bar Sinai, a member of a group from the kibbutz that looked into claims of sexual assault at the house, said, “This story is false.”

</quotes>

Al Jazeera and others in the Middle East have long been pointing out that the NYT was running a campaign of anti-Hamas lies, that their claimed evidence didn't exist, that what evidence there was contradicted the claims, that the claims, and others, were pure Israeli lies.

But they are accused of being propagandists.

Turns out they were telling the truth, that it was Israel which was lying, that the NYT and other western media was lying when thy parroted those Israeli lies as truth.

Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape lies

<rY%MN.595199$c3Ea.346428@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15895&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15895

Subject: Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape lies
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:11:49 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:11 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/25/world/middleeast/video-sexual-assault-israel-kibbutz-hamas.html
>
> <quotes>
>
> New video has surfaced that undercuts the account of an Israeli military paramedic who said two teenagers killed in the Hamas-led terrorist attack on Oct. 7 were sexually assaulted.
>
> The unnamed paramedic, from an Israeli commando unit, said he discovered the bodies of two partially clothed teenage girls in a home in Kibbutz Be'eri that bore signs of sexual violence.
>
> The paramedic, a reservist in a special-operations rescue unit within the Air Force, had described finding one of the girls lying on her side, boxer shorts torn and bruises by her groin. The other, he said, had her face flat on the ground, with pajamas pulled to her knees, her bottom exposed and semen smeared on her back.
>
> But footage taken by an Israeli soldier who was in Be'eri on Oct. 7, which was viewed by leading community members in February and by The Times this month, shows the bodies of three female victims, fully clothed and with no apparent signs of sexual violence, at a home where many residents had believed the assaults occurred.
>
> Residents said that in no other home in Be'eri were two teenage girls killed, and they concluded from the video that the girls had not been sexually assaulted.
>
> Nili Bar Sinai, a member of a group from the kibbutz that looked into claims of sexual assault at the house, said, “This story is false.”
>
> </quotes>
>
> Al Jazeera and others in the Middle East have long been pointing out that the NYT was running a campaign of anti-Hamas lies, that their claimed evidence didn't exist, that what evidence there was contradicted the claims, that the claims, and others, were pure Israeli lies.
>
> But they are accused of being propagandists.
>
> Turns out they were telling the truth, that it was Israel which was lying, that the NYT and other western media was lying when thy parroted those Israeli lies as truth.

Oh so they were only murdered, probably not raped ?

What a sick fucker you are.

Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape lies

<20240327211558.00006efd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15899&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15899

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:15:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:15 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:11:49 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> What a sick fucker you are.

Me ... ?

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape lies

<e70NN.460971$yEgf.427022@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15901&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15901

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:23:21 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:23 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:11:49 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> What a sick fucker you are.
>
> Me ... ?
>
> <quote>
>
> If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.
>

> <quote>
> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> There are 2 kinds of people in this world, those who suck muslim dick, and those who do not - I count myself in the 1st category
> <quote>

Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape lies

<20240327213121.00002fc1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15904&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15904

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:31:21 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:31 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:01:36 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Turns out they were telling the truth, that it was Israel which was
> lying, that the NYT and other western media was lying when thy
> parroted those Israeli lies as truth.

Perhaps the New York Times could redeem themselves by indulging us with an investigations into all the Israeli claims and evidence that their families and friends weren't killed by Hamas but from IDF attacks upon their homes, tank shells coming through the walls ?

And they might care to explain how the initial Israel body count confused burnt Hamas fighters with burnt Israelis if both hadn't been incinerated by IDF attacks on homes Hamas had invaded without any care for Israelis inside.

And then they could perhaps consider the footage from IDF helicopters which shows IDF forces firing on Israelis fleeing from the music festival ?

And the footage which shows IDF forces murdering Israelis who Hamas were trying to take hostage, those Israelis who were fleeing Hamas, those Israelis who unfortunately found themselves in Israeli cross-hairs ?

Maybe they could get to the truth as to how many Israelis were murdered by Hamas and how many were murdered by the IDF ?

They won't. They are inconvenient truths and Israeli lies serve them better.

Re: NYT admits lying about Israeli rape lies

<20240327213549.00004544@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15906&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15906

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:35:49 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 21:35 UTC

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:23:21 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > <quote>
> > The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > There are 2 kinds of people in this world, those who suck muslim
> > dick, and those who do not - I count myself in the 1st category
> > <quote>

Nope; you made that up yourself you DECEITFUL LYING CUNT.

I don't know why you are so obsessed with me, so obsessed with making shit up which I never wrote, so obsessed with being a deceitful lying cunt.