From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Ireland stands proud
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 11:11:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 11:11 UTC

https://www.politico.eu/article/ireland-intervene-on-behalf-south-africa-icj-case-against-israel

<quotes>

Ireland will intervene in an International Court of Justice case filed by South Africa against Israel alleging genocide in Gaza, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Defence Micheál Martin said Wednesday.

"Analysis and consultation has now concluded. Ireland will be intervening," Martin said. "I want to reiterate clearly what we witnessed on October 7 in Israel, and what we are currently seeing in Gaza, constitutes a blatant violation of international humanitarian law on a massive scale."

</quotes>

Meanwhile America and the Axis of Evil continue to insist Israel's murder, her policies of collective punishment and starvation, other breaches of the Geneva Convention, aren't war crimes.

Cheering for the murder of babies and children is what the Axis of Evil does. Babies and children are all fair game when it comes to being slaughtered by Israel.