Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Hippy Sez: "Hamas only murders Jew teen girls, they don't rape them
!"
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 00:12:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 04:12 UTC

How fucked in the head do you have to be to even begin to argue such a
premise ?
That allegations of [well documented]sexual crimes of the zealots might
ruin their sterling reputation !

Could you imagine making such an argument in a bar, that its Ok to
murder teen girls, just don't rape them ?

You'd end up taken out on a stretcher, but here he is, so obsessed that:

A] He doesn't realize what he is saying
B] He realizes it, and is fucked in the head enough to agree, kill em
but don't rape em

Re: Hippy Sez: "Hamas only murders Jew teen girls, they don't rape them !"

<20240328102514.00006062@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15921&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15921

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Hippy Sez: "Hamas only murders Jew teen girls, they don't rape
them !"
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:25:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:25 UTC

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 00:12:36 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> How fucked in the head do you have to be to even begin to argue such
> a premise ?

It's not a premise it's a fact.

> Could you imagine making such an argument in a bar, that its Ok to
> murder teen girls, just don't rape them ?

No one is arguing it's okay to murder anyone so long as they aren't raped. That's simply your made-up bullshit because you are a trolling cunt and everyone can see that. And how retarded do you have to be to prove that to everyone ?

It's not my fault some Israelis and their propagandists are lying cunts. That they lied about babies being beheaded on October 7th which didn't happen, that they lied about rapes which didn't happen.

It's not my fault that Biden, Blinken and others fell for those lies, parotted them as fact, claimed to have seen evidence of those lies with their own eyes when there was no way they could have. It's not my fault they are still claiming those lies as truth, even though they are proven lies. Even Israel has admitted they lied.

You have to be fucked in the head to believe that I or anyone else has ever said such a thing. Even more fucked in the head if you think anyone will believe I or anyone did just because you say it's so. Fucked in the head if you think demonising me will stop me posting about Israel's murder and war crimes.

All you do is prove just how fucked in the head you are.

You are a rock-bottom retard, have shown just how fucking stupid you are. If you think you are harming me more than harming yourself you really are an idiot.

Re: Hippy Sez: "Hamas only murders Jew teen girls, they don't rape them !"

<4KjNN.101206$IfLe.45913@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15933&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15933

them !"
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 15:41:47 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 19:41 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 00:12:36 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> How fucked in the head do you have to be to even begin to argue such
>> a premise ?
>
> It's not a premise it's a fact.
>

>> Could you imagine making such an argument in a bar, that its Ok to
>> murder teen girls, just don't rape them ?
>
> No one is arguing it's okay to murder anyone so long as they aren't raped. That's simply your made-up bullshit because you are a trolling cunt and everyone can see that. And how retarded do you have to be to prove that to everyone ?
>
> It's not my fault some Israelis and their propagandists are lying cunts. That they lied about babies being beheaded on October 7th which didn't happen, that they lied about rapes which didn't happen.
>
> It's not my fault that Biden, Blinken and others fell for those lies, parotted them as fact, claimed to have seen evidence of those lies with their own eyes when there was no way they could have. It's not my fault they are still claiming those lies as truth, even though they are proven lies. Even Israel has admitted they lied.
>
> You have to be fucked in the head to believe that I or anyone else has ever said such a thing. Even more fucked in the head if you think anyone will believe I or anyone did just because you say it's so. Fucked in the head if you think demonising me will stop me posting about Israel's murder and war crimes.
>
> All you do is prove just how fucked in the head you are.
>
> You are a rock-bottom retard, have shown just how fucking stupid you are. If you think you are harming me more than harming yourself you really are an idiot.

Lets get it straight, bitch - You post an article confirming that muslim
zealots murdered 2 teen jew girls [2 of many dozens that day] ,, And
your gripe isn't that they were murdered, your rant was about the NYT
saying they were raped before they were murdered.

You are sick in the head beyond redemption, completely radicalized, and
if you had any balls you would get it over with and act on your fantasy
to slaughter jewish woman & children ["very close to home"] as you said.