Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Zealots who took photo of mutilated, raped, murdered corpse of young
jewish lady wins award
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 12:06:58 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 16:06 UTC

Rather sickening, I'd like to think that the usual suspect would agree,
but he won't.
He finds not so hidden pleasure in snuff pics of jews [especially woman
& children], no doubt about it.

`````````````````````````

Fury as photo of Hamas victim Shani Louk's naked and mutilated body
being paraded by terrorists wins top award

Photo agency AP won the world's oldest photojournalism award for
its picture of Shani Louk's dead body on the morning of the October 7 attack
The agency has denied claims its photographers collaborated with
Hamas to get the winning shots
Friends of the 22-year-old said she should be remembered as she was
when she was alive

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13251559/Shani-Louk-ap-photo-journalism-prize-hamas-israel.html

Re: Zealots who took photo of mutilated, raped, murdered corpse of young jewish lady wins award

<uu71c7$a54$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15955&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15955

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
jewish lady wins award
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 18:30:31 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 18:30 UTC

In article <HGBNN.379680$q3F7.33066@fx45.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Rather sickening, I'd like to think that the usual suspect would agree,
> but he won't.
> He finds not so hidden pleasure in snuff pics of jews [especially woman
> & children], no doubt about it.

> Fury as photo of Hamas victim Shani Louk's naked and mutilated body
> being paraded by terrorists wins top award

As much as this is disgusting, I see a positive angle. This is what Hamas,
and its supporters, will be remembered for. This is also what the po'
whittle Gazans will be remembered for.