Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Let the nightmare commence - DOD in early talks to fund a
peacekeeping force in Gaza
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 15:55:42 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 19:55 UTC

Aren't you supposed to have a valid nation before starting to nation build ?
Oh, so no "boots on the ground", oh joy - Which means that we pay for
everything, take the responsibility and consequences for everything bad
that happens, while anything good will be instantly forgotten as "not
good enough, we require much much more".

What a thankless, fruitless task, who in their right minds would
willingly take it on ?

[Short answer - You know, so do I]

DOD in early talks to fund a peacekeeping force in Gaza

U.S. officials have been clear the plan would not include American boots
on the ground

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/28/dod-in-early-talks-to-fund-a-peacekeeping-force-in-gaza-00149547