Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Democrats love criminals, especially BLACK ones - I know it, you know
it, COPS know it
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 17:30:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 21:30 UTC

Inconvenient timing for the Bolsheviks, who are trying to foster the
view, in front of the coming election, that they care about the victims
of the negroid crime wave that they implemented.

NY Gov. Kathy Hochul is asked to LEAVE wake for murdered NYPD officer
Jonathan Diller after just ten minutes amid fury at soft-on-crime
lawmakers who freed career criminal

New York Governor Kathy Hochul spent only ten minutes at the
funeral home before being confronted by a man in a black suit, according
to reports
She was asked to leave the wake for NYPD officer Jonathan Diller,
who was allegedly shot and killed by career criminal Guy Rivera

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13253495/governor-kathy-hochul-nypd-officer-jonathan-diller-wake.html