Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks cancel Easter in favor of ,,,,
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 12:55:31 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 16:55 UTC

Trannys.
What a calculated insult, out of all possible 365 days of the year, they
just have to chose 1 out of 2 that are the holiest of the year to
slander and insult people of faith.

Not clear at all why they risk alienating so many millions of people to
pander to a tiny cult of deviants, it appears they are very important to
the Bolshevik agenda of corrupting children, destroying families and
canceling religion - And in typical hypocrite fashion, all of this from
a self proclaimed "devout catholic", spare me, a "devout satanist" more
like it.

These decent people who are offended are already anti democrat, which
explains why they don't care about offending them.

```````````````````

Outrage as Biden proclaims Easter Sunday as 'Trans Day of Visibility' -
as White House BANS children from submitting religious-themed Easter egg
designs at annual event for military families

Biden sparked backlash by declaring this Easter Sunday to be a
national 'Transgender Day of Visibility'
The White House also banned any Easter Egg Roll event entries with
'questionable content,' including religious symbols and political
statements

'Today, we send a message to all transgender Americans: You are loved.
You are heard. You are understood. You belong. You are America, and my
entire Administration and I have your back.'

Re: Bolsheviks cancel Easter in favor of ,,,,

<20240402143626.000008ef@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15986&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15986

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bolsheviks cancel Easter in favor of ,,,,
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:36:26 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:36 UTC

On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 12:55:31 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Trannys.

But you are not obsessed by them.