VMS must die!

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

SubjectAuthor
* Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelTWP
+- Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelLoose Cannon
+* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelJeSSe
|`* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
| `* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelJeSSe
|  `* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
|   `* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelJeSSe
|    `* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
|     +- Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelLoose Cannon
|     `* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelJeSSe
|      `* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
|       `* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelJeSSe
|        `* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
|         `* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelJeSSe
|          `- Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
 `- Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in IsraelLoose Cannon

1
Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<660a93b0$2$19596$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15963&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15963

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 01 Apr 2024 11:00:00 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 11:00 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-hamas-latest-middle-east-live-
updates-sky-news-blog-12978800
17m ago 11:41 BST

Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

Benjamin Netanyahu plans to shut down news channel Al Jazeera in Israel,
his Likud party has announced.

The prime minister will convene lawmakers today to approve the move
against the Qatari satellite television station, the party said.

If the necessary laws are ratified, Mr Netanyahu "will take immediate
action to shut down Al Jazeera in accordance with procedure set out in the
law", the party statement read.

The Netanyahu administration has long opposed the news channel, claiming
it broadcasts biased coverage of conflicts involving Israel.

===

God will still be watching. He has the internet now.

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<uue50s$19u$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15964&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15964

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 11:15:40 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 11:15 UTC

In article <660a93b0$2$19596$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>,
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

> God will still be watching. He has the internet now.

I'm not sure. I suspect God despaired of the Middle East, and
does not want to hear about it anymore.

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<R2CON.159205$STLe.122789@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15965&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15965

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:21:46 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 17:21 UTC

TWP wrote:
> https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-hamas-latest-middle-east-live-
> updates-sky-news-blog-12978800
> 17m ago 11:41 BST
>
> Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel
>
> Benjamin Netanyahu plans to shut down news channel Al Jazeera in Israel,
> his Likud party has announced.
>
> The prime minister will convene lawmakers today to approve the move
> against the Qatari satellite television station, the party said.
>
> If the necessary laws are ratified, Mr Netanyahu "will take immediate
> action to shut down Al Jazeera in accordance with procedure set out in the
> law", the party statement read.
>
> The Netanyahu administration has long opposed the news channel, claiming
> it broadcasts biased coverage of conflicts involving Israel.
>
> ===
>
> God will still be watching. He has the internet now.

Don't blame him, they have long ago dropped any pretext of being a legit
news network and decided to push muslim propaganda in place of reporting.
Outside of muslims, their disinformation is aimed at the hippys of the
world, who are only too glad to repost their tripe as gospel truth.

BBC should be next, I don't think anyone is under any obligation to
subject their populations to foreign propaganda.

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<20240402104119.00005a4e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15975&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15975

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 10:41:19 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 09:41 UTC

On 01 Apr 2024 11:00:00 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-hamas-latest-middle-east-live-
> updates-sky-news-blog-12978800
> 17m ago 11:41 BST
>
> Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

It's what fascists do. They always seek to cancel those they don't agree with, seek to silence criticism and legitimate complaint, bury the other side of the story. You are either with them or against them, simply "sub-human garbage" who deserves to die if against.

Fascists hate journalist and media exposing their lies, revealing the truth, detailing their crimes, hatred and evil. Al Jazeera has been doing a lot of that of late, backing up their claims with evidence. There's a good reason Israel won't let western journalists into Gaza.

It's why fascism is such a danger to the world, whether domestic, American, Ukrainian, Russian, Islamist or Israeli.

Our grand parent's generation did warn us as hey fought the scourge of fascism, gave their lives to save us from it; "the only good fascist is a dead fascist".

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<20240402141216.0000729a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15985&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15985

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:12:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:12 UTC

On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:21:46 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Don't blame him, they have long ago dropped any pretext of being a
> legit news network and decided to push muslim propaganda in place of
> reporting.

Really ? Do you watch a lot of Al Jazeera ? And why should we believe you when you are a proven lying pro-Israeli anti-Arab propagandising cunt ?

What you call propaganda is merely exposure of a truth Israel and western media don't want people to hear or see, like when the IDF murdered Israelis being taken and held hostage.

Or when they drop bombs and they don't care who they kill -

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2024/3/31/the-moment-israeli-forces-bomb-tent-at-central-gaza-hospital

Just claiming it's hoax, false flag, lies, isn't working so they seek to ban it.

It's a simple enough principle; if people don't see what's happening they can't prove it did, can't be sure it did. It gives Israel plausible deniability even though they know it did happen. It is why Israel won't let any foreign journalist into Gaza, murders those who are there.

> BBC should be next

And that's just more of your hatred.

Like every fascist you want everyone who doesn't see things your way cancelled or eradicated. You fascists are always looking for some Final Solution.

And Fox News ... ?

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<uuh9i4$6lb$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15990&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15990

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:51:32 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:51 UTC

In article <20240402104119.00005a4e@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> It's what fascists do.

From posts by The Happy Hitlerite:

1) "I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?"

-----------------------

2) "I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and
would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed terrorist group in the UK, is actionable."

"But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what our
interactions have been to those who do deeply care about such things. I'll have
to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that would be."

----------------------

3) "Robinson should consider himself lucky. It wasn't that long ago it was
government policy and the will of the British people to kill fascists. Many
did, and Britain thanks them for that.

If the government, authorities, the law, won't deal with a problem then the
people have to take the matter into their own hands."

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<BgWON.501475$vFZa.114282@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15996&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15996

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:21:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:21 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:21:46 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Don't blame him, they have long ago dropped any pretext of being a
>> legit news network and decided to push muslim propaganda in place of
>> reporting.
>
> Really ?

Yep, really.
Which is why a frothing racist anti semite like you quotes them so often.

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<20240402174634.00005cba@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16000&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16000

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:46:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:46 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:21:45 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:21:46 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Don't blame him, they have long ago dropped any pretext of being a
> >> legit news network and decided to push muslim propaganda in place
> >> of reporting.
> >
> > Really ?
>
> Yep, really.

How about providing some evidence then ?

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<9MWON.154260$TSTa.85235@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16001&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16001

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:55:25 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:55 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:21:45 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Really ?
>>
>> Yep, really.
>
> How about providing some evidence then ?

Reporting the hamas hospital strike as a war crime committed by the jews ?

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<20240402181929.00001269@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16008&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16008

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:19:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:19 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:55:25 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:21:45 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Yep, really.
> >
> > How about providing some evidence then ?
> >

> Reporting the hamas hospital strike as a war crime committed by the
> jews ?

There was no Hamas hospital strike. The one I guess you refer to is generally believed to have inolved a missile fired by Islamic Jihad who are not Hamas. That's what the IDF and Israel have said.

And there are important things to note with respect to that incident -

It hasn't been proven that it wasn't an IDF missile which hit the compound.

Some interpret video showing what some say is a failed Islamic State missile, was an IDF missile intercepting that Islamic Missile.

The IDF had previously admitted launching missile attacks on the hospital grounds.

We have evidence of the IDF previously launching attacks on the hospital grounds.

Nearly all media outlets believed it was an IDF attack and reported it as such. Including the Daily Mail and Fox News.

And one swallow doesn't make a spring, one incorrect report doesn't make a media outlet a solely propaganda source. So how about some other examples ?

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<uuhf1d$ru8$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16009&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16009

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:25:01 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:25 UTC

In article <20240402181929.00001269@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> It hasn't been proven that it wasn't an IDF missile which hit the compound.

LOL. What a lying Hitlerite cocksucker.

Even "Human Rights Watch" know it was the Palestinians.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/11/26/gaza-findings-october-17-al-ahli-hospital-explosion

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<eeZON.619596$c3Ea.60649@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16033&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16033

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:44:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:44 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:55:25 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> How about providing some evidence then ?
>>>

>> Reporting the hamas hospital strike as a war crime committed by the
>> jews ?
>

> It hasn't been proven that it wasn't an IDF missile which hit the compound.

Nuff said, nothing would ever prove it to a hamas shill that relies on
hamas for all info

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<20240402235244.00000ac7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16042&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16042

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 23:52:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 22:52 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:44:03 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:55:25 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Reporting the hamas hospital strike as a war crime committed by the
> >> jews ?
> >

> > It hasn't been proven that it wasn't an IDF missile which hit the
> > compound.
>
> Nuff said

Fair enough. So what about some other examples other than that one incident ?

If they really have thrown in the towel to become merely a propaganda outlet you must be able to find thousands of examples which you can prove are propaganda.

Or can't you ?

Not even one ?

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<w90PN.181987$JLvf.32673@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16043&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16043

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:03:48 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 23:03 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:44:03 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> It hasn't been proven that it wasn't an IDF missile which hit the
>>> compound.
>>
>> Nuff said
>
> Fair enough. So what about some other examples other than that one incident ?
>
> If they really have thrown in the towel to become merely a propaganda outlet you must be able to find thousands of examples which you can prove are propaganda.
>
> Or can't you ?
>
> Not even one ?

oh yeah sure, let me spend half an hour detailing hamas lies so that you
can snip it to 1 sentence and call me a lying cunt, suuuure dippy, maybe
tomorrow or the next day.
Being a connected 24/7 self professed internet addict, you go ahead and
detail all the truth they have put out, I'm waiting ,,,

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<20240403004757.000024d5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16045&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16045

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 00:47:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 23:47 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:03:48 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:44:03 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Nuff said
> >
> > Fair enough. So what about some other examples other than that one
> > incident ?
> >
> > If they really have thrown in the towel to become merely a
> > propaganda outlet you must be able to find thousands of examples
> > which you can prove are propaganda.
> >
> > Or can't you ?
> >
> > Not even one ?
> >
> oh yeah sure,

Not even one. What a waste of fucking waste of space you are,

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<Zs2PN.161505$STLe.35585@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16046&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16046

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 21:41:06 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 01:41 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:03:48 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Fair enough. So what about some other examples other than that one
>>> incident ?
>>>
>>> If they really have thrown in the towel to become merely a
>>> propaganda outlet you must be able to find thousands of examples
>>> which you can prove are propaganda.
>>>
>>> Or can't you ?
>>>
>>> Not even one ?
>>>
>> oh yeah sure,
>
> Not even one. What a waste of fucking waste of space you are,

Cmon internet addict, you can't even post 1 example of them telling the
truth ?
Pathetic & predictable.

Re: Netanyahu revives plans to shut down Al Jazeera in Israel

<20240403112337.00001609@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16052&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16052

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 11:23:37 +0100
<20240403004757.000024d5@ntlworld.invalid>
<Zs2PN.161505$STLe.35585@fx34.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 10:23 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 21:41:06 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:03:48 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> oh yeah sure,
> >
> > Not even one. What a waste of fucking waste of space you are,
> >
> Cmon internet addict, you can't even post 1 example of them telling
> the truth ?

I can -

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/22/un-security-council-does-not-pass-us-resolution-calling-for-gaza-ceasefire

> Pathetic & predictable.

No, that's you.

You claim that Al Jazeera is nothing but a propaganda channel but can't produce any evidence beyond one incident.

You just make shit up as it suits you. You are a lying propagandising cunt.