From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Israel's RED COW: Engineering the APOCALYPSE
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 01 Apr 2024 18:14:52 GMT
 by: TWP - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 18:14 UTC

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SMAkRrSJpR0/

Re: Israel's RED COW: Engineering the APOCALYPSE

<20240402164017.00005c67@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15989&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15989

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Israel's RED COW: Engineering the APOCALYPSE
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:40:17 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:40 UTC

On 01 Apr 2024 18:14:52 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> pointed to:

> https://www.bitchute.com/video/SMAkRrSJpR0/

These religious nutjobs are a laugh a minute, especially American ones.

Still, we shouldn't laugh, because it's often a serious mental health affliction.

This isn't just an April the 1st thing.

I am not convinced Hamas said "We dunnit cos red heifers innit". But there's a reason it was called "Operation Al-Aqsa Flood" and they do play a part in Jews and Christians wanting to tear the mosque down, build the Third Temple.

Some Jews see building the temple as a prophecy to be fulfilled, but the so-called red heifer isn't so much a prerequisite for that as in the ritual of making pertinent players clean enough to enter it.

I say so-called because some have said that's a mis-translation, that it is actually "yellow", or just "typical cow coloured". But it's religion; you get to believe whatever you want to believe.

Christians longing to live through the End Times ride on the back of that believing JC is only going to make his triumphant return after the temple is rebuilt, and that somehow requires the cow to be sacrificed.

Hamas deciding "we can't have another JC world tour, can't let the temple be built, must destroy the cows" doesn't seem as likely as "we must destroy the cows so Jews won't tear down Al-Aqsa mosque to build their temple".

Sacrificing the cow would however be a clear sign of stepping things up a notch, something Hamas wouldn't want to see happen.

Perhaps "and don't forget the red cows" did play a part in justifying the attack but I find it hard to believe it was a significant part, certainly not the motivation.

That's just religious nutjobs seizing on anything they can to try and validate their own beliefs.

And besides; how well have Hamas done in killing these cows, what was their plan to do so ?

Re: Israel's RED COW: Engineering the APOCALYPSE

<20240402174536.00002450@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15999&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15999

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:45:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:45 UTC

On 01 Apr 2024 18:14:52 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> pointed to:

> https://www.bitchute.com/video/SMAkRrSJpR0/

I did spot a interview comment with a Jewish student who noted, paraphrased -

Demolishing the Islamic Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa mosque, and building the Jewish Third Temple in its place, is sometimes considered controversial. But it shouldn't be.

That gave me a chuckle.

More interesting was a discussion on just how "unblemished" such a cow should be, whether genetic modification, IVF, hormone manipulation, or other modern day practices, would invalidate it and all of its off-spring.