Quod erat demonstrandum. [Thus it is proven. For those who wondered WTF QED means.]

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

SubjectAuthor
* More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?JeSSe
`* Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?The Happy Hippy
 `* Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?JeSSe
  `* Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?The Happy Hippy
   `* Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?JeSSe
    `* Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?The Happy Hippy
     +- Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?Loose Cannon
     `* Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?JeSSe
      `* Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?The Happy Hippy
       +- Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?The Happy Hippy
       `* Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?JeSSe
        `- Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?The Happy Hippy

1
More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<9dHON.189396$taff.45176@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15971&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15971

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 19:14:06 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 23:14 UTC

Can be tough to decide which lying semite to believe, or which is lying
less.

Since its so much in the interest of the muslims/left/UN to make us all
believe that they will all starve to death in DAYS if we don't act
quickly [which they have been saying for months], I tend to believe that
things are not nearly as bad as the usual suspects portray, and they are
just playing the starvation card to feed leftist protests/riots in the
west.

I don't know about you, but if I was starving and lived next to the
ocean, fishing would be on my agenda. Is it not allowed by their pedo
prophet ?

```````````````

Israeli report disproves hunger claims in Gaza: 80% increase in aid
trucks entering the Strip daily
Defense Ministry body COGAT issues report that notes a higher amount of
food trucks are entering the Strip than did before October 7 and points
to errors in UN report on food security

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/bj0o8uijc

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<20240402115445.00000f30@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15977&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15977

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 11:54:45 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 10:54 UTC

On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 19:14:06 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Israeli report disproves hunger claims in Gaza: 80% increase in aid
> trucks entering the Strip daily

If we believe Israel we have to accept that everyone else but Israel is lying.

Including pro-Israeli governments in the UK, America, and elsewhere. Why would they be buying into this alleged bullshit, spending millions of pounds and dollars on air drops and getting food into Gaza when they could simply tell us that it's a Hamas lie ?

Because they hate Israel, are anti-Semites, pro-Hamas Nazis.

The ones who hate Israel so much that they have repeatedly failed to support UN resolutions or take other action which would harm Israel when they have had the opportunity to do so.

We would also have to accept that doctors, surgeons, NGO's and charities are all deliberately lying.

Why is it that it's only Israel saying there is no starvation ?

And why won't Israel allow foreign journalists to enter Gaza to independently determine what the actual situation is on the ground ?

Israel's own figures give the game away; "9,500 trucks have entered Gaza since 10/7".

That's an average of about 50 a day.

That's well below the pre-war number even Israel claims. And, if the number now is so much higher than it was it means it was that much lower earlier on.

COGAT themselves have even reported less than half a dozen trucks entering Gaza on some days. Everyone can see the huge backlog of trucks trying to get into Gaza.

It also doesn't take into account that some people are receiving some food while others aren't receiving any.

Nor does it explain why Palestinians are looting aid trucks and getting themselves killed by the IDF, drowned or trampled to death, if they have plenty of food.

Ah yes; they hate Israel, are anti-Semites, pro-Hamas Nazis, are "sub-human garbage" who deserve to die, who have chosen death over having a comfortable life. Because they hate Israel, are anti-Semites, pro-Hamas Nazis, are "sub-human garbage" who deserve to die.

Maybe it would be more convincing if Israel's far-right government wasn't on record in saying they were going to starve Palestinians as an act of collective punishment.

But they are.

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<tcWON.501473$vFZa.101335@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15994&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15994

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:17:21 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:17 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 19:14:06 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Israeli report disproves hunger claims in Gaza: 80% increase in aid
>> trucks entering the Strip daily
>
> If we believe Israel we have to accept that everyone else but hamas is lying.

True, they lie about as much as you, Xiden or any leftist, pretty pathetic

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<20240402175807.00004f82@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16002&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16002

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:58:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:58 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:17:21 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> If we believe Israel we have to accept that everyone else but hamas
> is lying.

You wrote that not me. But you are a DECEITFUL LYING CUNT so it's no surprise.

And it doesn't even make any sense.

It's an irreconcilable paradox; we can't believe Israel if everyone else but Hamas is lying, everyone else but Hamas can't be lying if we believe Israel.

You are too retarded to be able to make any cogent point. You just substituted "Hamas" for "Israel" even though it makes no sense to do so. There's zero thought which goes into your idiocy.

Have I mentioned that you are the most retarded retard I have even encountered ?

I am sure I have, so there's no need to keep proving it.

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<nUWON.501476$vFZa.428862@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16004&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16004

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:04:11 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:17:21 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> If we believe Israel we have to accept that everyone else but hamas
>> is lying.
>
> You wrote that not me.

So hamas is NOT lying ?
How do you know ?
You don't know, you only seek out any source that feeds your rabid
hatred of jews, and hamas, great friends of qatar, is a prime source for
that.

And why don't muslims go fishing ? Lots of free food in the sea, right ?
Are they too stupid, lazy, or pedo prophet sez no ?

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<20240402182516.000053de@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16010&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16010

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:25:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:25 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:04:11 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:17:21 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> If we believe Israel we have to accept that everyone else but hamas
> >> is lying.
> >
> > You wrote that not me.
>
> So hamas is NOT lying ?

What the fuck are you prattling about now ???

You wrote "we have to accept that everyone else but hamas is lying". So you are claiming everyone but hamas is lying, that hamas are telling the truth.

And if hamas are telling the truth then "hamas is NOT lying".

Why the fuck are questioning, disputing, your own claim ???

Because you are fucking retard, that's why.

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<uuhf40$ru8$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16011&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16011

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:26:24 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:26 UTC

In article <20240402182516.000053de@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> What the fuck are you prattling about now ???

LOL. Cocksucking 'tarded Hitlerite.

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<ycZON.619595$c3Ea.85926@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16032&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16032

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:42:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:42 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:04:11 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> You wrote that not me.
>>
>> So hamas is NOT lying ?
>
> What the fuck are you prattling about now ???

Not anything that a chronic jew hating dimwit would understand.

Why do you avoid pondering why muslims don't fish ?
Pretty simple and legit question that even an imbecile should understand.

If you were allegedly starving and resided right next to the fucking
sea, wouldn't you go fishing ?

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<20240402232718.0000342f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16040&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16040

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 23:27:18 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 22:27 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:42:14 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>> Why do you avoid pondering why muslims don't fish ?

They do. When Israel doesn't murder them for entering into the sea where there are fish.

Israeli oppression of Palestinians has been going on for decades.

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<20240402234839.0000367b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16041&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16041

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 23:48:39 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 22:48 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 23:27:18 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:42:14 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> >> Why do you avoid pondering why muslims don't fish ?
>
> They do. When Israel doesn't murder them for entering into the sea
> where there are fish.
>
> Israeli oppression of Palestinians has been going on for decades.

Despite that, Gaza fishermen increased their catch from 2,322.9 metric tons in 2006 to 3,943.4 in 2019 according to Israeli figures.

That's fantastic.

Almost 1.8kg of fish per Gazan per year. 5 grammes per day. 35 grammes a week.

And about the same number of calories.

The average child needs 1,500 calories per day.

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<Dn6PN.227755$hN14.121964@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16051&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16051

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 02:08:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 06:08 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:42:14 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> Why do you avoid pondering why muslims don't fish ?
>
> They do.

Made up bullshit pulled straight from your rectum

Re: More free food entering Gaza now that before Oct 7 ?

<20240403113829.000015e3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16055&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16055

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 11:38:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 10:38 UTC

On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 02:08:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> > They do.
>
> Made up bullshit pulled straight from your rectum

Except it's you peddling bullshit pulled from your backside. You are merely a lying cunt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/fb-5585675/Israel-versus-Gaza-History-70-years-conflict.html

<quote>

Another casualty was Gaza's fishing industry, a source of income for tens of thousands. Gaza's fishing zone, set by the Oslo deals at 20 nautical miles, was reduced by Israel to between three and 12 nautical miles.

</quote>