From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel murdered three Brits
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:52:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:52 UTC

https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-david-cameron-slam-completely-unacceptable-killing-aid-worker-gaza

<quotes>

The U.K. summoned Israel's ambassador and demanded an investigation into the "completely unacceptable" killing of food aid workers, including three British nationals, in an airstrike in Gaza.

Foreign Secretary David Cameron called his Israeli counterpart while Foreign Office Andrew Mitchell summoned Tzipi Hotovely, Israel's ambassador to the U.K., to a meeting after seven workers from World Central Kitchen were killed in the strike.

</quotes>

Maybe they could remind Israel that we voted for a ceasefire at the UN and we'd like them to respect that.

Of course they won't, they only care about Israel murdering innocent Brits and citizens of allies, other "sub-human garbage" can go fuck themselves, are fair game for being murdered by Israel.

It's SOP for the Axis of Evil.