From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel's murder provides a win
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:11:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:11 UTC

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/uae-suspending-use-of-maritime-aid-corridor-after-deadly-strike/

<quotes>

The United Arab Emirates has paused its involvement in the Gaza maritime aid corridor

The UAE has been the main financier for aid through a maritime corridor to Gaza, often in missions organized by WCK.

</quotes>

They'll be be high-fiving themselves in the Israeli government as their murder of aid workers cuts off aid coming into Gaza, while they continue to cry crocodile tears for those they murdered.

The "sub-human garbage" in Gaza don't even get crocodile tears; the government believes those they call "sub-human garbage" deserve to die.