<wiggy> in a stunning new move I actually tested this upload

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / British Royal Navy murders British women

SubjectAuthor
* Israel murders British and other aid workersThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: Israel murders British and other aid workersTWP
|`- Re: Israel murders British and other aid workersThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Israel murders British and other aid workersThe Happy Hippy
 `- British Royal Navy murders British womenLoose Cannon

1
Israel murders British and other aid workers

<20240402130611.000031dc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15983&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15983

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel murders British and other aid workers
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:06:11 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:06 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-68710515

<quotes>

International food charity World Central Kitchen is suspending its operations in Gaza following the death of seven of its workers in an Israeli air strike.

The charity is responsible for 60% of the non-governmental aid getting into the territory.

According to WCK, the workers who died were Australian, Polish, British, Palestinian and a dual US-Canadian citizen.

The charity said those killed were part of an aid convoy that was leaving a warehouse in central Gaza on Monday.

The aid convoy was hit while leaving the Deir al-Balah warehouse, "where the team had unloaded more than 100 tons of humanitarian food aid brought to Gaza on the maritime route."

Following the deadly strike, a second US-based charity, which was working closely with WCK, told the BBC it was also freezing its operations in Gaza.

</quotes>

Makes sense. If Israel is forced into letting food into Gaza they can stop it reaching the starving by destroying it in Gaza or by murdering those delivering it.

It not only eliminates enemies of Israel who are trying to save the lives of "sub-human garbage" who deserve to die, it drives charities out and discourages others from trying to assist, those who might be considering sending food to Gaza to save the "sub-human" garbage from being murdered by starvation.

It's win-win-win for Israel; allows them to say they are letting aid in while blaming agencies for not delivering it while the Axis of Evil stands back, demands explanations, but doesn't care what the explanation is, or that it's a war crime.

Murder and terrorism have always been two planks of Israel's strategy.

Re: Israel murders British and other aid workers

<660c1fc5$8$19591$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15988&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15988

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Israel murders British and other aid workers
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 02 Apr 2024 15:09:57 GMT
 by: TWP - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:09 UTC

On Tue, 02 Apr 2024 13:06:11 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-68710515
>
> <quotes>
>
> International food charity World Central Kitchen is suspending its
> operations in Gaza following the death of seven of its workers in an
> Israeli air strike.

Israel could send food in to replace the lost aid food.

Re: Israel murders British and other aid workers

<20240402170651.00005103@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=15993&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#15993

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:06:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:06 UTC

On 02 Apr 2024 15:09:57 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Apr 2024 13:06:11 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-68710515
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > International food charity World Central Kitchen is suspending its
> > operations in Gaza following the death of seven of its workers in an
> > Israeli air strike.
>
> Israel could send food in to replace the lost aid food.

They could but they won't.

It seems very little of the food was destroyed, but when everyone delivering it is murdered or too scared to deliver it, the food might as well not exist. That was the intent.

It's just another "fuck you" to the world, a clear message that we may be able to force Israel to allow aid in, can provide that aid ourselves, but we can't prevent Israel starving Palestinians.

It was already a big question as to how food would be delivered within Gaza once America had built her white elephant pier.

I think we've had our answer; it won't be. It will either be bombed into oblivion once it arrives, or those trying to deliver it will be murdered.

This isn't the first time Israel has 'accidentally' destroyed food aid warehouses, murdered those delivering it. It has a parallel in blowing up ambulances, destroying hospitals, murdering journalists.

It's collective punishment of the very worst kind.

But hey, it's not Israel's fault if someone is stupid enough to stand under a bomb they've dropped. Blame Hamas.

Re: Israel murders British and other aid workers

<20240402195621.00001e50@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16024&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16024

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:56:21 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:56 UTC

On Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:06:11 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> The charity said those killed were part of an aid convoy that was
> leaving a warehouse in central Gaza on Monday.

It seems the IDF have opened their "Playbook of Lies".

Their excuse for deliberately targeting the convoy and innocent aid workers is the familiar "we believed a Hamas terrorist was on-board".

Doesn't matter that there wasn't, that there's no evidence or even suggestion there was, nothing to make the IDF believe there was. Or that it's extra-judicial murder, a war crime.

It's the same bullshit when they blow up ambulances, just a convenient lie.

It's the convenient lie which excuses all Isarels murders.

But it's at odds with the official claim that it was "an accident", "unintended"

"Mistake" maybe. "Huge mistake" very possibly. "Strategically useful" almost certainly. "Extremely useful" definitely, given the amount of food it's already cut off from Gaza, the halt it has put on aid distribution.

It appears the delivery and route had been approved by the IDF. That aid workers reportedly informed the IDF who they were after the first missile hit, but that didn't stop them firing a second missile at them. Nor the third. Israel chased and hunted them down, murdered seven innocent people.

This is the new normal in Gaza. Anyone trying to deliver food to starving people is targeted for assassination.

For the sick fucks in Israel's government that's a natural step up from anyone criticising Israel's murder being a Jew-hating anti-Semite.

British Royal Navy murders British women

<uuhlj5$rj3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16026&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16026

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: British Royal Navy murders British women
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:16:53 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-human nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:16 UTC

The Happy Hitlerite wrote:

[more trolling flushed]

"11 June -- A British Royal Navy frigate, HMS Avenger (F185), fired a 4.5 inch explosive shell into a house while
shelling Port Stanley, killing three British women and wounding several others."