Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Trump speaks the truth in my home state MI
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:31:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 20:31 UTC

Highlights the illegal immigrant crime wave that has seen Venezuela
reduce their own crime rate by 70% since 2020 simply by sending their
criminals here.

Also doubled down on the use of the word "bloodbath", which is sure to
send the frothing wingnuts into another frenzy, but this time it is
literally true, Xidens border bashers are indeed causing a bloodbath of
innocent US citizens.

```````````````````````

Trump asks why he has to pay a $175M bond while MS-13 'murderers' walk
free: Ex-president says migrants 'aren't human... they're animals' and
claims 'Biden's Border Bloodbath' is causing 'rape, plunder and slaughter'

Trump traveled to Grand Rapids, MI to talk about the border crisis
on Tuesday
Ex-president blasted Biden over immigration and vowed to seal the
border
Trump highlighted case of 25-year-old Ruby Garcia who was allegedly
killed by an undocumented immigrant in Grand Rapids after he was
deported in 2020
READ MORE: Trump posts $175million bond in fraud case to save his
assets

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13264675/donald-trump-bond-ms-13-murderers-2024-election.html