From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The confused New Yorker
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 22:27:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 21:27 UTC

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/bidens-increasingly-contradictory-israel-policy

<quotes>

For months, the White House has criticized Israel's military campaign in Gaza, with President Biden himself calling the offensive "over the top" and the bombing "indiscriminate." But the President has continued to insure that Israel is supplied with weapons and aid. This mixture of rebuke and support has led to increasing confusion about what exactly his Administration is trying to accomplish.

</quote>

It's not really confusing, not at all hard to figure out.

Biden is standing by America's commitment to be Israel's bitch no matter what, while trying not to lose the support he needs to win the 2024 election.

Being a two-faced cunt in trying to have his cake and eat it is nothing new.

I would have thought everyone would have figured out by now that what he gives to his base are simply lies, that any criticism and demands of Israel are simply for show, to mislead them.

If it's not clear that he supports Israel and couldn't give a fuck for his base, except in terms of their vote, I have no idea what would make it clear.

It seems only retarded Americans can't see what's going on, are confused, can't reconcile the obvious. Which isn't at all surprising; they are Americans after all, the most cognitively retarded nation in the west.