From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Def Con : Far beyond Nazi
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 22:13:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 21:13 UTC

https://time.com/6963032/israel-netanyahu-allies-global-standing/

<quotes>

Israel's war on Gaza, which soon enters its sixth month, has done untold damage to the enclave and its people, more than 32,000 of whom have been killed and millions of whom have been displaced.

But the damage also extends to Israel's global reputation — one that its closest allies fear could become permanent.

</quotes>

And it also extends to the reputations of her allies, the Axis of Evil, the ones who, no matter how they lie to the public, are unwavering apologists for the evil Israel engages in.

We have chosen evil but we can change course.

All it needs for evil to flourish is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

There's always the option for a day of reckoning.