From: mike.swift@yeton.co.uk (Mike Swift)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.misc
Subject: That's 8 hours I will not get back.
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 01:13:17 +0100
 by: Mike Swift - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 00:13 UTC

Reading the hype about 3 Body Problem I foolishly decided to watch it.

What a waste of time, fancy effects and no substance only separated by
effing and jeffing and pointless speeches.

I might be thick but i don't get it.

We've just watched the final two episodes of Wisting which was
brilliant, why do the Scandinavians produce such good crime series?

Beck, Wallander, not the crap Kenneth Branagh rubbish, the Swedish one,
Borgen plus many others.

Probably being a Yorkshireman I find them more to my taste rather than
the rubbish aimed to the Norman descendants in the South East and
London.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange