From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The Ukrainian dead
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 23:08:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 22:08 UTC

https://reliefweb.int/report/ukraine/ukraine-42-civilian-casualties-every-day-two-years-war-enuk

<quotes>

Two years since the escalation of war in Ukraine, more than 10,500 civilians have been killed, including 587 children, as constant bombardments, mines, and drone attacks have left a generation traumatised, displaced and fearful for their lives

Joanna Garbalinska, Director of the Humanitarian NGO Platform in Ukraine, said: “As the war continues, life is far from normal. Civilians are living day-to-day under the threat of missiles and shells, which continue to hit populated civilian areas, inflicting death and destruction to areas near and far from the frontlines.

"My daughter is growing up in the basement now," says Sviatlana.

</quotes>

Putin needs to pull his finger out. Israel has murdered three times the number in a quarter of the time. If Israel had been let loose against Ukrainians there would be over 125,000 dead.

As for Sviatlana and her daughter; they should be grateful they have a basement. Most Gazans only have a hole in the ground. And they don't have the luxury of moving to Kiev where they can live it up as if a war isn't happening, or out the country to live on someone else's tit.

And Zelensky and the other whingers moaning that the west isn't doing enough should be grateful we aren't batting for the other side, aren't arming your enemy, excusing their murder, facilitating it.

Re: The Ukrainian dead

<CJlPN.491619$yEgf.119700@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16120&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16120

Subject: Re: The Ukrainian dead
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 19:35:57 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 23:35 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://reliefweb.int/report/ukraine/ukraine-42-civilian-casualties-every-day-two-years-war-enuk
>
> <quotes>
>
> Two years since the escalation of war in Ukraine, more than 10,500 civilians have been killed, including 587 children, as constant bombardments, mines, and drone attacks have left a generation traumatised, displaced and fearful for their lives
>
> Joanna Garbalinska, Director of the Humanitarian NGO Platform in Ukraine, said: “As the war continues, life is far from normal. Civilians are living day-to-day under the threat of missiles and shells, which continue to hit populated civilian areas, inflicting death and destruction to areas near and far from the frontlines.
>
> "My daughter is growing up in the basement now," says Sviatlana.
>
> </quotes>
>
> they don't have the luxury of moving to Kiev where they can live it up as if a war isn't happening, or out the country to live on someone else's tit.

Unless they are in hamas leadership, living in luxury condos in qatar &
turkey ,,, Just sayin.

You need to accept the fact that things aren't the same everywhere for
everyone, of course relatively cultured Ukrainians, who had thriving
cities while Moscow was a 1 horse outpost, would have many options that
the muslim outcasts do not, have mot, or will ever have [unless they
achieve their live long dream and move to USA or poor second choice UK]