From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Sanction-free nukes
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 14:24:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:24 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-live-latest-news-putin-kyiv-invasion-12541713

<quotes>

A cargo ship leaving Russia that made an unscheduled stop in Germany is under investigation for carrying cargo in a possible breach of sanctions

On board are 251 containers of birchwood, which is subject to EU sanctions against Russia, according to prosecutors.

The ship is also carrying enriched uranium bound for the US.

Enriched uranium is exempt from EU and American sanctions.

</quotes>

Nice to see we've got our priorities right. We can't let terrorists get their hands on matchsticks but enriched uranium is just fine.