From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Reading from Iplayer site
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 12:49:35 +0100
 by: Vicky - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 11:49 UTC

It's the post by Graham Harvey, Big Plans for Berrow Farm, from the
Countryside Insights from The Archers section.

I love the comments under it and some way down is one by Brookfield
Hedgehogs
21:59 4 Jul 2017
You have to click for more to get to it

She tells history of Ed/Will/Emma

'Emma turned up unexpectedly, late one night, shortly before her
wedding, at Grange Farm, where Ed was house-sitting.. It was Ed's turn
to be shocked. They spent the rest of the night together. When she
found out she was pregnant she didn't know who the father was.
Ed was supposed to be best man at the wedding. Sensitive Oliver
realised something wasn't right. Ed confided his feelings towards
Emma, although maybe not the complete story. As LIB said, Oliver
arranged an urgent posting to Hungary.'

and further on

'Ed off on his self-destruct trail. After his return home and
rehabilitation, supported by Oliver & Caroline, he and Fallon became a
happy couple for a while. Until he realised/ admitted that he still
loved Emma. Meanwhile Will and Emma had been getting on better,
leading Will to think that Emma would return to him. Hence Will's
meltdown on learning that Emma and Ed had reconciled.'

I didn't recall Ed living with Fallon at all? I remember he loved her
and she ..did she love someone else then? I hoped they'd get
together.##