From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 18:19:01 +0100
 by: Vicky - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 17:19 UTC

SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF
Did we ever really think Jazzer and Tracy’s big day was likely to go
ahead without a hitch? This week it’s Jim, who threatens to put a
spoke in the wheel for the wedding of the year. Meanwhile, just as
Helen is starting to feel more positive about her life, her son Henry
drops a bombshell.
(Rob turning up at the sports centre?)

Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF

<kgb5l0Fcbr8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16279&group=uk.media.radio.archers#16279

From: rtilburyTAKEOUT@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 18:21:37 +0100
 by: BrritSki - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 17:21 UTC

On 01/07/2023 18:19, Vicky wrote:

> Helen is starting to feel more positive about her life, her son Henry
> drops a bombshell.
> (Rob turning up at the sports centre?)

Nah, Rob is going to claim that the bruises that Lee mentioned yesterday
were in fact from him beating the boys, and combined with the fact that
Lee doesn't have custody of his own girls will use this to remove the
boys from Helen.

OP