This place just isn't big enough for all of us. We've got to find a way off this planet.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]

SubjectAuthor
* Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]JeSSe
+* Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]The Happy Hippy
|`- The Happy Hitlerite threatens to murder the entire family of a poster (Re: MullaLoose Cannon
`* Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]JeSSe
 `* Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]The Happy Hippy
  +- Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]Loose Cannon
  `- Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]Jesse

1
Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]

<t80TN.246236$zF_1.154541@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16632&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16632

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 22:18:49 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 02:18 UTC

Pretty pathetic showing, 0 for 300.
Might they have more lethal, less easy to intercept weapons in their
arsenal ?
Doubtful. They have showed their hand, and the only thing they
accomplished is giving jews something to celebrate. If the jews did it
all by themselves I would give them props, but they didn't.

Not known what % were shot down by USA/UK, but at this point, every
single projectile the jews fire are courtesy of the US taxpayer, with
the Bolsheviks urging more many more handouts, but all tied to handouts
to Ukraine as well, soas if the latest massive handout is rejected, the
Bolsheviks can claim that the republicans are hurting our great ally
Israel ,, While at the same time they are braying for massive handouts,
they are also trying to distance themselves from the jews to appease
their frothing voting base, who hate their guts.

Fucked up situation, and the biggest losers are about to be US taxpayers
[as usual].

Now of course everyone is wondering how how the jews will respond, with
their "ironclad security guarantee" from Xiden giving them impetus to
settle scores and lash out.

````````````````

Israeli intelligence 'jammed GPS signals to confuse attackers' - as the
IDF claims to have intercepted '99% of Iran's drones and missiles'

Locals in Tel Aviv claimed their GPS was showing them to be in
Cairo or Beirut

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13307519/israeli-intelligence-jammed-gps-signals-idf-iran-drones-missiles.html

Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]

<20240415113928.000045ed@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16637&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16637

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:39:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:39 UTC

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 22:18:49 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Might they

Speculation. So shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocritical cunt.

The Happy Hitlerite threatens to murder the entire family of a poster (Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow])

<uvj0sr$ujq$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16641&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16641

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The Happy Hitlerite threatens to murder the entire family of a poster (Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow])
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:52:12 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 10:52 UTC

In article <20240415113928.000045ed@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

Fuck off, 'tarded little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]

<bizTN.6$kQxc.1@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16670&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16670

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:18:47 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 18:18 UTC

JeSSe wrote:

> Not known what % were shot down by USA/UK,

A full 1/3, at least

How American forces destroyed 80 drones and six missiles launched at
Israel from Iran and Yemen

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13309659/American-forces-destroyed-drones-missilesIsrael-Iran-Yemen-Blinken-diplomacy.html

Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]

<20240416201713.0000241e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16673&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16673

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 20:17:13 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:17 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:18:47 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> JeSSe wrote:
>

> > Not known what % were shot down by USA/UK,
>
> A full 1/3, at least
>
> How American forces destroyed 80 drones and six missiles launched at
> Israel from Iran and Yemen
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13309659/American-forces-destroyed-drones-missilesIsrael-Iran-Yemen-Blinken-diplomacy.html

<quote>

Iran launched a barrage of more than 100 medium-range ballistic missiles

US forces 'successfully engaged and destroyed at least six ballistic missiles

</quote>

So about 6% destroyed, 94% not destroyed by America.

What does that tell us ?

Re: Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]

<uvmjh5$b1p$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16674&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16674

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:28:37 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:28 UTC

In article <20240416201713.0000241e@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> So about 6% destroyed, 94% not destroyed by America.
>
> What does that tell us ?

That many were shot down by Israel, and also "Of the 120 ballistic
missiles fired by Iran, about half of them failed on launch or
crashed mid-flight, one of the officials told CBS."

Can you fucking READ, you miserable Hitlerite cockroach?

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

[...]

<17c6dc4fea3715c4$138669$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16675&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16675

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 16:22:24 -0400
 by: Jesse - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 20:22 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:18:47 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> JeSSe wrote:
>>

>>> Not known what % were shot down by USA/UK,
>>
>> A full 1/3, at least
>>
>> How American forces destroyed 80 drones and six missiles launched at
>> Israel from Iran and Yemen
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13309659/American-forces-destroyed-drones-missilesIsrael-Iran-Yemen-Blinken-diplomacy.html
>
> <quote>
>
> Iran launched a barrage of more than 100 medium-range ballistic missiles
>
> US forces 'successfully engaged and destroyed at least six ballistic missiles
>
> </quote>
>
> So about 6% destroyed, 94% not destroyed by America.
>
> What does that tell us ?

That your anti US compulsion is overriding your anti jew compulsion ?

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Mullahs strike, [or tried to anyhow]