From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Sadistic monster posting here declares children to be "fair game". Who is he? Four guesses!
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:14:36 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 11:14 UTC

"It's a universal encompassing opinion I have on all parents who drag their
kids into the public spotlight. Don't do it. Don't make your kids fair game
for a backlash to selfishly advantage yourself. Because once they are in the
spotlight they become fair game. That's just how it is."

Posted (but of course) by The Happy Hitlerits, aka "The Happy Hippy".

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Sadistic monster posting here declares children to be "fair game". Who is he? Four guesses!