Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Oh my - Another kindred spirit for POS jew hater hippy ?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 21:28:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:28 UTC

Yep.
They threaten bloody murder when they run into opposing views, then
whine like bitches and say "Dindu Nuffins, out of context !" when called
out on their homicidal fantasies.

Twisted trash like this needs to be deported ASAP, or preferably put
down as a precaution.

````````````

Gaza protester, 28, says she'll murder lawmakers at public meeting -
then sobs like a baby after being arrested and jailed over vile threats

Riddhi Patel, 28, made violent murder threats during an unhinged
two-minute anti-Israel tirade at the Bakersfield council meeting on
Wednesday
'I hope one day somebody brings the guillotine and kills all of you
mother*****.' We'll see you at your house. We'll murder you,' she said
Patel was later arrested and appeared in court Friday where she was
seen weeping uncontrollably as she was faces 18 felony counts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13304671/Riddhi-patel-gaza-bakersfield-threat.html

Re: Oh my - Another kindred spirit for POS jew hater hippy ?

<uvl613$339$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16665&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16665

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:32:03 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:32 UTC

Cursed be the scum who brought this plague on us.

In article <svkTN.4$8tL7.3@fx09.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>Yep.
>They threaten bloody murder when they run into opposing views, then
>whine like bitches and say "Dindu Nuffins, out of context !" when called
>out on their homicidal fantasies.
>
>Twisted trash like this needs to be deported ASAP, or preferably put
>down as a precaution.
>
>````````````
>
>Gaza protester, 28, says she'll murder lawmakers at public meeting -
>then sobs like a baby after being arrested and jailed over vile threats
>
> Riddhi Patel, 28, made violent murder threats during an unhinged
>two-minute anti-Israel tirade at the Bakersfield council meeting on
>Wednesday
> 'I hope one day somebody brings the guillotine and kills all of you
>mother*****.' We'll see you at your house. We'll murder you,' she said
> Patel was later arrested and appeared in court Friday where she was
>seen weeping uncontrollably as she was faces 18 felony counts
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13304671/Riddhi-patel-gaza-bakersfield-threat.html
>--
>Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
>light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Oh my - Another kindred spirit for POS jew hater hippy ?