Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? Mexicans stopping aztec trash from flooding US borders ? No
way !
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 21:33:06 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:33 UTC

Yep, and why could this be ?
Why after 4 years of helping to cram as many as possible into the USA
are they stopping them ?

Could it be to help their buddy Xiden at the polls, allow him to crow
that he has greatly reduced the foreign invasion ,, So they can get
another 4 years of unopposed invasion ?

Yes, I think that is it.
Or did Xiden give in to the $50 billion extortion demand ?

``````````````````````

A few months ago, sometimes hundreds of people would come through every
day, ending up in the backyards of Americans living near San Diego, who
could do little but point the way onwards.

But now there are patrols from the Mexican Army and National Guard along
with immigration officers, looking to stop the migrants from reaching
the US.

It’s having an impact, according to David Pérez Tejada, of Mexico’s
Migration National Institute, the government unit that regulates entry
and exit to the country. “What we have seen is a drop down from what we
were seeing in December or January, where we had figures of 1,600 per
day of irregular crossings. Right now, we are probably half of those
figures, like 800, 900,” he said.

With both the US and Mexico having presidential elections this year, and
with immigration and security high on the list of concerns for both
populations, this apparent turnaround could become touted as progress by
either administration. And any uptick could be seized upon by opponents.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/12/americas/mexico-border-migrants-crackdown-intl/index.html

Re: What ? Mexicans stopping aztec trash from flooding US borders ? No way !

<20240416094010.00006080@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16666&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16666

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: What ? Mexicans stopping aztec trash from flooding US borders ?
No way !
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:40:10 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 08:40 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 21:33:06 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Could it be

Speculation. So shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocritical cunt.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / What ? Mexicans stopping aztec trash from flooding US borders ? No way !